How annoying is this?

Isn’t this pretty annoying? Do you have more examples?

What? I don’t understand.

Sorry. I was unclear… Perhaps it’s just me needing help with my luxury problem issues :-). It’s 1/5 to loose so the text is not not aligned when the head is fully screwed on. The version/serial no. text sits somewhere in the middle kind of.

You have way too much time on your hands :slight_smile:

Yes. You are absolutely right. It is a quiet day in the home office :slight_smile:

Hahaha, it’s great that someone finally adresses this: I thought I was the only one crazy enough to find this super annoying. :slight_smile:

lol. that stuff can bug me too. though i dont think they are supposed to line up, i think it is supposed to be a quarter off from the nitecore badge

Oh, I thought you were talking about the stupid web address. I hate when they do that.

First world problems……

Not much

I once found an egg in my caviar that was distinctly not spherical. I am outraged to this day.

When SRKs' bodies don't line up properly.

OCD MUCH ?

“When SRKs’ bodies don’t line up properly.”

That´s one of the main reason I don´t have a SRK and will never buy one. Designwise that´s an absolute no-go for me.

Now THAT was funny!

Considering it’s a Nitecore, yes, that would irritate me no end. The devil is in the details.

Depending on the light I, too, can be OCD enough to be bothered by that stuff. I can understand how difficult it can be to machine two halves of a light so that the flat planes line up properly but it's also why some lights should only have flat planes on one half or the other, not both.

Funny thing is, if they are far enough off it doesn't bother me much but when they are almost there but not quite it really bothers me. LOL!

goinggear marshall's copies arent much better:

anyway have phun ;)

Does it have the twisty turbo UI? My MT26 doesn’t line up when twisted in turbo, so when off I keep it in the defined usergroup and line up the logo perfectly. :bigsmile: . Sorry, too lazy to check the kind of light and UI.

This is why a certain craftsman I know has a 10 year waiting list for his wares. It’s that level of detail that sets the product apart and really shows the client just where their money went.