Prometheus Lights

Anodized aluminum body

Nichia 219 (High-CRI)

LED Glass window

Custom-machined brass connector

302 stainless steel flat split ring

Microprocessor controlled modes

Brass quick release

Compatible with AAA NiMh (Sanyo Eneloop) rechargeable or Lithium disposable batteries

Nickel

Mode 1- 15 Lumens, lasts 4 hours, and reaches 62.34 ft (19 meters)

Mode 2- 60 Lumens, lasts 60 minutes, and reaches 121.39 ft (37 meters)

Sunwayman V11R XP-L (special edition made for Going Gear) $52.95

I am not 100% sure if this is

cheap
any good

but for sure it is intersting

Ultrafire 4-in-1 7W 1-Mode Purple / Red / Green / Blue Light LED Portable Flashlight Torch - Red

non aff link: http://www.dx.com/p/ultrafire-4-in-1-7w-1-mode-purple-red-green-blue-light-led-portable-flashlight-torch-red-374847

NITECORE EA8 Caveman LED Flashlight——$77.41——regular price + free shipping.
www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1018845-REG/nitecore_ea8_caving_light_max_900.html

Olight S15 Baton LED Flashlight——$41.00——regular price + free shipping.
www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1093929-REG/olight_s15_xml2_s15_baton_led_flashlight.html

Fenix Flashlight E41 L2U2 LED Flashlight——Add to cart to see good price——Free expedited shipping.
www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1087594-REG/fenix_flashlight_e41_l2u2_bk_flashlight.html

Free shipping is for U.S. customers.

Niteye HA30 3 x AAA CREE XM-L U2 260 Lumen Headlamp——$39.00-Shipping extra. Clearance item—9 in stock.

$22 for the next couple days.

Dell.ca
8 AA/AAA eneloop on sale

FastTech Clearance Sale
Discuss here

Now down to $20 for 6 more hours

None of those BLF flashlights in stock sadly.

The BLF X6 is now coming up as back in stock at $20 for the next 5 days. I don’t know what BangGood are playing at with this one - the price has been all over the place for the last few weeks. How much will it be next week, I wonder?

Quick update on this: Arrived today and it IS XML. Obviously old stock as it was very dirty and has a couple of dings on the head (second photo), but it works fine and even came with a freebee. For $5 I’m happy enough. :slight_smile:
Edit: Just discovered an extra added bonus: Last Mode Memory. Never come across that before in such a budget light. I like it!

$2.64

http://www.tmart.com/MXDL-3W-Mini-Pen-type-LED-Flashlight-Torch-Black-1-AAA_p124069.html

It ships from their non-US location unfortunately…

50% off of this with coupon code bgwusa for $16.59 $8.30 from the US warehouse

aff link Professional LX1010B Digital LCD Light 50000 Lux Tester Meter
Non Aff Link

You can also get 50% off of everything else listed on this page with the above code.

I’m always on the lookout for the slim, clean, minimalist flash lights.
This is one of my favourites. I’ve order one to do some mods on. Have a projector lens and XM-L ready to dump into it.
Probably going to wet sand the engravings down and you’ll probably have a really nice projection flashlight.

G720 6800K 120LM 1-Mode White LED Flashlight $11.23
37% OFF

MXDL 3W Mini Pen-type LED Flashlight Torch Black (1*AAA) from Tmart - I’ve got two of them in the mail today. They are labeled “TANGSPOWER” and are not worth the money. Even as mod host (the stock non-cree emitters are dim and bluish) - not buy them, there are better choices. Main reason: both tailcap and head have very loose threads with way too much slack. They barely hold in place when closed (due to an o-ring). And they are very big for an AAA - light, about 7mm longer as the Hugsby XP-1 (and these are bigger than most of my other single AAA’s).

Head-Direct is closing out the Fiio line of portable headphone amps, DACs etc.
E11 $46, E11K $38 $60 at Amazon, E10 & E12 $70. $130 at Amazon

https://www.head-direct.com/Products/?cid=2&orderfield=product_price&ordertype=asc

XP-L V6 3A tint for $3.86

On 20mm Aluminum star. Free shipping, or $1.50 for expedited epacket shipping. On ebay, from a reputable seller.

Link

This is the cheapest I’ve seen an XP-L, and its a great bin.

Kaidomain have their little Buckle V6 keychain light on offer at $5.
Can’t find any reviews so I don’t know what they are like.
Description says XP-E but specs say XR-E. Have emailed them to ask which is true (I suspect the latter).
Looks like they come apart OK for possible modding.

Found some more Genuine 18650 from Panasonic on DX!
Great deal, only $12.45 for a pair! Finally they are back on sale, my SRK is in need of some :bigsmile:

Genuine Panasonic 18650 2900mAh Rechargeable Battery with Protection Board Grey (Pair) - US$ 12.45 35% OFF