Has anyone bought a knife from these guys ? Airsoft n weapons ?

looks like the pics are from another site .... not too uncommon .

Has anyone bought from them?

Everything looks like a bunch of junky knockoffs. Benchmade-$5.60?
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Enlans were fake too.

All pictures have a watermark of bestofferbuy.com - but bestoffer do not sell most of the knives anymore. Don't know if the shop is reliable which copies all pictures of another shop.

That website hasnt been updated since March of 2012. It also shows them as still carrying the Sanrenmu 763 in beige and black G10 for $11.00 with free shipping. Those knives are next to impossible to find anymore, and when (if, in the case of the beige) you do find them, they are almost $20.00 each. I wouldn’t mess with that site.

Just bumping this thread. After clicking around the site, it doesnt appear to be legitimate. I couldnt find a CS link to contact them, and a search doesnt seem to turn up anyone who has successfully purchased from them before.

Any ideas?

Damn I was looking through there thinking - I’d like that - that’s getting scarce - I’ll have that and so on I had three items in my cart 1. the tan G-10 GA-763, 2. the 738 and 3. the B4-735, $30 and free shipping to the U.K.

You mean the Benchmade for $6.60 wasn’t a real Benchmade, I’m shocked, it had the logo on the handle and everything. :bigsmile:

Im aware of the clones, but there is one in particular that I would like to order.

I killed the link in the OP..... lest someone get taken to the cleaners

Good idea. :star:

To say the CRK assisted opening blade made with their heavy duty stainless steel for 9.xx$ just may be fraudulent?