Can I go the entire month of july without buying ANYTHING flashlight related?

The last light or light related items (batteries/parts etc) I bought was somewhere around June 17-20… I bought a Jacob a60 and a pair of TFF 18650s from dx… which I just got today. I also got one of those new shiny xml2 t4 80 cri emitters from intl outdoor that I ordered in the beginning of June.

Is it possible for me to go the entire month of July without buying anything flashlight related??

Well its going to be tough!

I almost bought a small sun (forgot the model number but its the one with 2x 18650 in parallel) from wall buys on sale for $20 - this was hard to resist!

And I almost bought that new fancy fandy fire Jmac posted about, but I am going to wait for a review first.

thats twice i was tempted already and july is barely started!

I admit I have been spending a little bit less time on BLF during the week - I have been playing a lot of chess in my free time.

who thinks I will make it to august 1st?

did you see the xintd x3 :cowboy_hat_face:
best of luck!

edit: should we make this the new killer deal thread for the next three weeks? :party:

A whole month??
Rumors have it that a flashoholic can die from such… 0:)

Im cutting down myself though. Not because I need to, but because there is not that much interesting lights or parts out there anymore that will provide something significant to my flashlight “collection” that I don’t already have. And I have been busy with other stuff too.
Two orders in July so far. Only one emitter and one AA charger.
Edit: (actually, only had those two flashlight related orders in the two last weeks, and the extra AA charger is not directly related to flashlights)

+1
J)

whole month without new flashlight?be careful don’t get dragged to dark side >)

Self induced coma

I like how you start a week into the month after buying like a maniac ...impressive

If you have to ask… no :wink:

Should be fine. Nothing much interesting except for Intl OD ALXM, some nice new Eagletacs, Armytek Wizard pro, Zebralight SC52W, new ramping Sky Ray, Solarforces. Etc.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Is the top of the Rook starting to look like a crenulated bezel. LOL

Technically mid July will be the end of a whole month, so I’m guessing NO.

You’ve got 2 weeks to prove me wrong on this. :slight_smile:

Breaking news: The DeftX is now only $300!*

*Not guaranteed to be correct.

:bigsmile:

Plus couple of new NC SRT’s series? :slight_smile: and PD35 from F?

I’m in a similar predicament. Last lights I bought were the Thrunite TN12 in the summer sale and the O’Pen from Fasttech - in MAY!! Almost 2 months ago. OK, so I got some Sanyo 2600mAh cells last month, but two months is a long time.

I’ve decided I don’t want any “old” emitter lights - even if cheap. I do keep talking to my wife about the new MT-G2 lights, but she keeps ignoring me. :wink:

Very fine choices! Congrats! :slight_smile:

no problem! i already paid for mine in january! LOL

LOL!!!

Sure you can, if you are committed and decide to really do it. But to what purpose?

A person can diet for a month, but what was the purpose if the person already gained some extra the month before dieting and then gaining weight the month after. Resulting in no weight loss.

Im not saying you are like that. But think about the purpose. When that is said, I like the idea of 30-day challenges and such. :slight_smile:
It can give you insight, but a challenge should also have a purpose or goal.

Enjoy summer months and chess. I used to play a lot when I was younger. Here are more chess quotes than you can probably bother to read.

This one, I made up now:
Life can be like chess, there is no point in doing a move unless it serves a true purpose.

course you can, its not hard.

Two months when old lumens starts chucking builds out in autumn will impress me…

haha, i just wanted to see if i could do it thats all

How about this?

HKE Niteye TF20 (USD 44.99 after discount).
HKE Niteye TF25 (USD 47.99 after discount).