Really Heider? they tried to rip off customers !!

Today i browsed around Heider webpage and i found really "interesting" product.

HEIDER BBX SUPER POWER TORCH 500M retail $89,90 which is i think re branding flashlight from Xeno F7v6 which cost only $42 including shipping

HEIDER AGX ULTRA POWER TORCH 1000M retail $169,90 which is re branding flashlight from Xeno G42 which cost only $95 including shipping.

And the most interesting thing is they claimed 1000 meters of throw?

Looks cool though, so I guess people will fall for the pics.

I would like to see the flashlights actual beam shots for proof.

About 100% mark up for each. That’s a vast improvement over their 1000% mark up on Sipik clones.

@ChibiM:

I thought so, i think their target market is for someone who don't really know flashlight at all / non - flashaholic market.

a unscrupulous incorporation blatantly lying to the consumer on a grander scale than monster brand

This thread just reminded me that, IMHO, the Xeno G42 is one of the best looking flashlights ever made. I need to get one one day but sure as hell not this Heider crapola.

Haha

Johnny, you and I have very different taste :Sp

‘It works under water’

Funny enough they don’t say if it work’s when you use it out of the water.

Marc

Would they provide a review sample to test their claims?

Lol, if you read reviews on their Facebook page they don’t always supply lights that have been paid for.

Serious?

There's a sucker born every minute. This guy paid $160 for one of these

Quote from Youtube comment on that video.
"mad love german technology and affordable best'

I hope anyone realizes, Chinese Technology sold by a Turkish company.

I bought one of these for work and it was great for 6 months. It is as bright as they say but the lens is plain glass and broke first time I dropped it from 6 inches above the ground. Being a machinist I made a new one from Lexan but about 2 weeks later the light stopped working just a dim glow. I contacted the Manufacture and they don’t offer replacement parts or repair service and no warranty . Bottom line Don`t use your hard earned money on this.