Deal Alert Discussion on Panavise 301 $19.97 in store only at Radioshack. Normally around $45-$50 online

Discussion thread for sale on Panavise 301 in store $19.97 at Radioshack in store only. You can check your local stores on their website for stock.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12717861

I have helping hands and also have a normal (non articulating) vise. I guess I’ll add this one to the tinkering/soldering tool repertoire. Couldn’t pass this one up when I saw the price. I know some people are crazy about Panavises so I’m passing on this info for anyone that might be interested.

I've had a Panavise and a couple other ball socket vise brands. None of them worked out for me. They would not stay put. I ended up going back to a regular 3-1/2" table top vise with leather jaws and Hemostats, if I need to hold small stuff. The Panavise will work for very light stuff, but even filing with fine files would not work for me.

Just FYI, they may be wonderul for others and the price is really good.

This is what I use, works great. It even has a suction base.

Speaking of vises, I JUST got this from Lowes

I got a suction cup ball socket version from Harbor Freight a week or two ago for less than $20. $20 was the normal price.

Nice find, thanks.