Illumination Supply Black November Sales 2013

Move aside Black Friday, introducing Black November at Illumination Supply. No more waiting absurd hours outside of retailers in the cold. Do all of your Christmas shopping from the comfort of your own home with discounts on your favorite brands. Each week we'll be placing the products of one manufacturer on sale so check back often!

EXPIRED 2013 THREAD

Dead link

Which link is dead? I'm able to click on each of them.

Works for me too.

When I click on the image it says webpage not found...

Its only you then

Works fine deep in the heart of Texas! :slight_smile:

Works here in Spokanistan.

Must be my cell then...? Sorry for the distraction...

Fiancee tinkering with your firewall?

Week 2 is now active! (Though the juicy stuff is still waiting for my release) The Malkoff Devices HCRI2 run has also been listed for the high cri incandescent fans.

Week 3 is here!

Week 4 brings Armytek in.

I haven’t bought a flashlight in months, and now this hits me :Sp

Thanks for the sale Calvin!

HC50 and TM26 backorders will be honored and fulfilled, the restock is on it's way in ~1-2 weeks. The TM26 are upgraded XM-L2 3800 Lumen versions, coupon code NovemberMonster. The new Nitecore P12 pre-order has been added to the BlackNovember code. Happy shopping guys!

Great deals this month.

fantastic price on that TM26!!

I’m not sure if I should hold out to see if you guys have any sales on Zebralight, or if I should jump on the current sale (I’m subscribed to the newsletter). I have a limited light budget, and you guys are making it hard to save for a Vihn light.

This is actually last year's thread and is no longer valid.

Yeah, that’s why I’m wondering whether to wait. I didn’t see a thread for this years sale, but I did get the newsletter the other day.