CLOSED IS: Group Buy KeepPower 14500 & 18500 Sanyo Internals

As requested I've been in talks with KeepPower about a group buy for the following two cells at the shown prices (shipping not included).

$-.-- KeepPower 14500 840mAh Sanyo UR14500P Protected Button Top
$-.-- KeepPower 18500 1700mAh Sanyo UR18500F Protected Button Top

If you are interested please post the amount you wish to purchase as I have to coordinate with them on this limited specially reduced price.

Battery Count @34:
14500: 34-40
18500: 28

2-4 14500s

is this for USA only? if not how much will be shipping?

I think it's unlikely to be able to fit protection on that battery since it would require a high current mosfet for the 2A+ discharges people put it through. None of the Efest IMR batteries have protection.

Qty 5 of the 14500's for me. Great price on a great cell.

The group buy is not USA only but certainly aimed for it. Increased cost of international shipping will not make this a great deal for international customers. You're likely better off buying from Fasttech, which most of you have been doing anyways. You can add the cells to your cart and use the shipping estimator built into our website.

Count me in for 2-4 14500’s please

Thanks

I do not think it would be a good idea to have the 14500s made without an inner wrapper as people could question the validity of the batteries as they've been doing on this forum. We had the inner wrappers removed on many of our 18650 KP batteries before we realized people didn't trust us or KP.

[quote=cat eyes] and please see what you can do about 18650s and 26650s because most BLFers will be into those sizes thanks [/quote]

The group buy is for the cells listed above because those were the ones that KP made errors on, we and KP both had to cut margins to bring the pricing down. After shipping and customs we won't be making much off these sales.

I’m in for 10-18500’s.

i asked because zebralight does not ship lithiuim batteries internationally anymore…and i was not aware that it is possible to get them from USA…

I am in for two of the KeepPower 14500 840mAh Sanyo UR14500P Protected Button Top .

Thanks .

I'll see what KP can do about the 14500s if everyone else is fine with us having the inner wrapper removed.

I'm good with the removal of the inner wrapper - I certainly trust you guys - definitely one of the top trustworthy sources around.

2 units: 14500.

Which light is the 14500 stuck in?

Base-of-hand smacking technique doesn't work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDZAxbg-YbU

KeepPower has advised against removing the inner wrapper for the same reason I stated above of people questioning the internal cell and because it will not reduce the width that much.

I'm just relaying what they said, dude. We would likely be purchasing more than the estimated group buy amount and it would be incorporated into our regular inventory for future customers.

im in for 2>14500

One of each. Keep the wrappers on to prevent drama, but post the thickness on your site so people with slim battery tubes can find out if it'll fit their lights. When might this be happening? I may be taking another trip soon, and I'd hate to miss out on another deal while I'm gone.

I’ve read that KepPower also will not fit in ZL SC52’s.