Free bike LED (+$1.63 shipping) 200 pieces only @ myLED.com

Not sure if you need to be registered before getting the discount like the other deals there.

Use the code “forozer1” at check out

http://www.myled.com/p4899-led-bike-light-50lm-3-mode-1-led-red-light-2-cr2032-red.html

ugh… tried to pay with paypal and got the message ” 502 bad gateway”
oh well… :stuck_out_tongue:

ordered one, all went well. Last light took 30 days. This shouldn’t take as long.

thanks, I guess :slight_smile:

502 Bad Gateway

Ordered one. Thanks.

For those who get “502 Bad Gateway” like I did just try other browser.
I got “502 Bad Gateway” with Chrome all the time then I tried FireFox and worked without any issue.

I hope It’s worth $1.63 ;D.

Fasttech is selling it at $3.53.

I would assume given the power source its runtime will be limited?

I think it said 2 hour runtime, but the batteries for it are $2.99 for 20 at FastTech

I won’t be buying one though, I don’t have a bike and it would just be junk in a draw to me.

This is a cool little rear light, I have 2 myself and have ordered 2 more from Ebay before Myled posted this deal here!

Its definitely worth 1.63$, its rather well built, body made out of aluminum, takes two CR2032, these batteries are cheap to replace and even though Im kind of against primaries, the size and features this light offers surpasses my dislike towards primaries :D!

You can easily unclip from your bicycle and take away with you without being bogged down or it being stolen.

right. I use rechargeable in everything, and once you are given to that, well, it’s very difficult to PAY for batteries. I was going to pass on it just for this reason but remembered the .99 store has like 5 of these cells for .99

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1603/10005531/1434619-yh-002-3-mode-waterproof-tie-on-bike-safety-light

I see on MyLed 2 hour run time. Well, I hope it’s more than that because often two hour run time wouldn’t be enough for single ride… I hope it’s more like FT states. Anyway, thanks for posting this deal.

I bought mine from Ebay rather cheap, once I have my hobby charger set up, I will try to measure capacity to see how much juice these cheapies can hold.

Thanks ezarc. So far I ordered all the items you suggested/alerted, I think

Ordered but couldn’t pay.
Is there any possibility to pay a already made order?
I can see the order in my account.

Ordered one. Thanx ezarc! :wink:

Arrived in mailbox.

I tried to order one, timed out or something, wouldn't let me re-apply the coupon...price went up to $4.95...bleh...forget it

Well got an email with "order made" waiting payment...I will not be paying by CC, so if they don't have any way for me to send money to them thru my paypal...well then I won't order it

Review?

Wow! I forgot I even ordered one of these until I saw this. Kind of sorry I saw this as it would have been exciting to find an unexpected order in the mailbox. I figued it would have shipped faster than the Sipik clone because of the Chinese New Year but I’m afraid this will be a slow boat as well due to the free/cheap shipping method. Looks like a nice item and packing from the picture anyway.