Convoys and Noctigons .. My overstock (plus beamshots)

Greetings folks,

This is where I give back I suppose… The boss and I are in penny searching mode due to going through a mortgage loan process. Apparently she see’s a whole pile of coins sitting on my “toy chest.”

So here it is. I have a few things that I’ll reluctantly let go. I don’t want to loose my a on anything but I understand some of these are gently used items.

$20 - Convoy C8 - Currently with a Nlite 3.04A driver and a dedomed 1a XP-G2 on a Noctigon. Stock OP reflector and front glass. I’d guess lux@1m to be ~40k. But thats purely a seat of the pants number. This one has a small spot on the head where the anodizing rubbed off in shipping.

$25 - Convoy C8 - Currently with a Nlite 3.04A driver and a 1D XM-L2. SMO reflector and AR lens. There’s a really minor fingerprint halfway down the reflector (again, received it from FT that way). This combo throws just about the same as the dedomed G2. I’d say 30-35k easy.

$10 - Ultrafire C10 - Bare host currently. (Had plans for a 90cri mt-g2 zener mod @ 3.04+ off of two purple efest 18350s) :_(

$10 - Convoy C8 - Virgin host… for now >)

$9 - Convoy S6 - Empty 14mm switch version. Tailstands perfectly. Could use a new switch soldered in as the original is pretty flakey. I have a Kan28 somewhere I could send with it.

$6/5 ea - 4C XM-L2 T6 16mm Noctigon (3) - I believe one was used in a demo light when I was making lights for family and friends. (everybody either went with 1D or 5B1… extremists I tell you!)

$5 ea - 3C XM-L2 T6 16mm Noctigon (2) - Both of these were also gently used in other demo lights.

_SOLD_$3 - East-092 (1) - Ordered a spare for my HD2010, ended up going DD, so it sat around until I ran out of drivers for my demo lights. Again, it was gently used in a P60 with a Noctigon 5A1 XP-G2. I’ll sell the complete dropin if there’s interest (OP reflector).

!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121900984@N04/13527954193/in/photostream/player/

!

Here are some crappy not-so-white-wall beamshots of the lights in question plus some others as reference. Tint differences were really under-represented in these shots. The first pic clearly shows that when a 5A1 and 1D have not so drastic differences.

I have no idea what shipping will be as it all depends on what you’re buying and where your at.

Additionally, since I work well past the closing time of the Post Office, any shipping will be postponed until Saturday.

In the next few weeks, there may be more I find laying around… but for now, this is all the heart breakin’ I can handle.

WTB: East 092 driver with the good MOSFET :slight_smile:

I’m going to have to start calling you the Match Maker. lol

Thanks CC!

PM incoming!

PM sent.

is shipping included in the price? :smiley:

It depends on what you’re getting I suppose. I’m really not itching to get rid of this stuff, but I figured if I can sell a couple things it’d get the wife off my back. That being said I’m sure if for example someone wanted all the LED’s I would probably ship for free conus. PM me if you have any more questions.

So you’ve got 3 XM-L2 T6 4C’s on 16noctigons for $6 total or each? Of that’s total I’ll take them, PM me, PayPal ready but going to bed now, can send $$ at 7Am EST.

ETA: depending on your answer to the first question I may also be interested in the C10 host.

Congrats on trying to sell yourself to the bank. When you get up to kids, let me know and I’ll low-ball you for your whole toy chest!

Seriously though, international shipping kills it for me, otherwise I’d be in for all your led’s and probably at least 2 of your hosts. I’m sure someone more local will snap them up double-quick.

Sorry for the confusion folks. I am asking 6 for each new one, still in the sealed wrapper, and 5 for the boards with tinned pads. Shipping will be determined on an individual basis. That way I’m not overcharging some and losing on others. I can absorb 25-50% shipping I suppose, if that makes the deal for some people…