LightsCastle Anniversary Celebration(E17 Zooming light only $6.80)

LightsCastle Anniversary Celebration

Hello Everyone,
For our Anniversary,we decide to offer thousand of special deals on certain items and will be posting some of them here.I will be listing the link to the item and photo,along with the discount price.Our Anniversary starts at April 9,2014 and ends at April 16,2014,you can take time to look at these special offers.
LightsCastle E17 CREE XM-L T6 2000 Lm Hight Power Torch Zoomable Led Flashlight-Black(1x 18650/3x AAA Battery)–66% Off
List Price: $11.28
Current Price: $6.80

LightsCastle 1mW High Powered Red Laser Presentation Pointer Pen W/Two Batteries-Black-65% Off
List Price: $10.88
Current Price: $6.60

LghtsCastle CREE XM-L T6 2000lm 3-Mode LED Headlamp W/Charger/Batteries-Pink(2x 18650)–66% Off
List Price: $20.22
Current Price: $12.20

LightsCastle 3.7V 2000mAh 18650 Protected Rechargeable Li-ion Battery-Silver Grey-64% Off
List Price: $9.17
Current Price: $5.60

The Laser pointer pen looks interesting. Ive wanted an AA or AAA laser pointer for a while (All I’ve got is one of those hyper cheapies that run on button cells).

Anyone have any more information on similar laser pointer pens? Are they good/decent/junk?

Hey,guys,I hope that you all like the good deal of our items.Tomorrow will be the final day of the special activity.After tomorrow,all the price will recover.
Have a good day!

Best Wishes,
LightsCastle Team

This seems to be a pretty good deal:

bike light with batterypack: $18.xx

And this also looks a very good deal a 502B (I believe) xm-l for $6

and 10 pack key chain lights for $2.10

FandyFire STL-V6 $29.58

good deal on the bike light… except for the color :Sp
what’s with all the LightsCastle brands? :expressionless:

Hey LightsCastle, when exactly does this sale end?

SOS?? No simple flashy mode, but comes with SOS?

For when you crash due to other people’s epileptic strobe mode…? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, very nice!
But how is $ 29.85 gonna be 47% of $ 45,36 ??

Hi,
Price of all the items recovered yesterday except LightsCastle OEM items.

Have a good day!
Best Regards,
LightsCastle Team

Hi,the FandyFire STL-V6 is the special offer of our website and its price will not gonna be $ 45,36.
Have a good day!
Best Regards,
LightsCastle Team

Hi,it does not have the fast strobe mode,it exactly comes with low strobe mode.
Have a good day!
Best Regards,
Victoria

I ordered the bike light, but it doesn’t show in my orders.

Anyone else have this problem?

have you loged in your account before paying?

Yeah. Chrome remembered the password

I wouldn’t worry much, as long as you have that paiement in your paypal acc you are safe.

Hi,could you pls offer me your order number?

Best Regards,
LightsCastle Team

interestingly it happens the same for me too… but I got e-mail yesterday that says my package was shipped and gave me tracking #.

now the question is… how can I file dispute with paypal if we don’t have the order #?

Anybody else ordered bike lights from Lightscastle?