$29.98 -Warsun MX-900 XM-L2 1198 Lumen, HAIII, IPX-8, Double Switch, 2x18650 Batteries+Charger+sheath+tactical ring- SOLD OUT

I am just reposting the deal Texas Toasted found with more detail as it seems to be a very, very good deal!!! This thing is built like a tank so it seems, and besides running off 1, 2, or 3x18650 batteries, it also seems capable of running off 2x18350 batteries just as well. Might be the perfect MT-G2 host I have been searching for all this time!

SALE $29.98 - Warsun MX-900 XM-L2 1200 Lumens Flashlight - Tail Switch and Side Switch

What's Included in BOX ?

1 x CREE LED XM-L2 FLASHLIGHT MX900

1 x Extending ring [Can also use 2 section 18650 battery]

1 x Charger(18650 or 26650 batteries be in common use)

2 x 18650 Batteries

1 x GIFT(1*hand line 1*leather sheath 2*waterproot ring 1* tactical ring)

I really dislike how eBay allows a listing to contain pictures of 150 others products in a single listing.

I love it! You just keep clicking, and clicking, and clicking, on, and on, and on....

I am debating very hard if I should order this light. Do you think it's worth it? Everything I have seen and read about so far makes this thing look like it's built for the light gods! They even compare it to a C8 specs and reflector, and it just makes the C8 look bad. Then when I look at the night pics they took its like WOW!

I think I might just have to pull the trigger on this one! Is there anything better, looks wise, performance wise, feature wise, and quality wise that beat this light for the price with all it comes with? Please let me know before I pull the trigger!

I bought one because I also own a Warsun CT9S, in fact I liked it so much I bought 2 of them …which I think is a hidden gem among C8 style lights.
Better heat sink and driver is easier to mod with resistor mod not to mention the reflector is much deeper than regular C8 and oh yeah also the lens is sandwiched between a thick GITD o-ring for protection against dropping.
but the output is so-so but bright enough for non flasholic, lol… it’s hard to be happy with stock light output when most of your lights is mod’ed over 1200 lumens :smiley:
TOM E mod’ed one of my Warsun and now it’s 1770 lumens compare to stock 800-900 lumens :bigsmile:

BTW weird thing is the seller ask me to buy tracking # for $2 more… he sent me an email saying that item that you bid is free shipping ( huh?)he will ship it with no tracking # unless I buy one … grrr I was ready to cancel the order if it wasn’t such a good light at a good price |(
I hate sellers who play games… :Sp

Ya I saw the CT9S abd it was sold out, plus it looks to basically be the XM-L version of this MX-900 which is XM-L2.

How is the build quality of your CT9S, if you don't mind me asking, and what brand quality is it comparable too?

If I have to compare it… I’ll say it’s head to head with Convoy L4… it’s head heavy( good heatsink)
I was going to ask wallbuys for a group buy on these light but they stop carrying them because people never heard of Warsun light before, so it’s a slow seller for them

Go for it!I have no Warsun stuff and it seems like a solid build.The price is not bad either for a budget light with some non budget features.I love these chinglish narratives,it's great entertainment!I will chose to carry my Warsun in "hanging package" style as shown in the picture,truly the only manly option LOL.

Thanks DayLighter. I really like the double switch design on this light, plus the large "well endowed" package holster seems like a perfect way to carry such a light, from a manly POV of course.

Better hurry, there’s only 3 left.

dang it… this seller is playing games… he insisted on me paying extra $2.50 for tracking, and kept on saying the shipping is free, and I told him I paid $9.99 for shipping! it’s says on the listing but he kept on insisting the shipping is free but the tracking is not :Sp
I could be an A$$H* when I receive the light and then file with paypal saying I didn’t receive the package… now why would he do that? since there’s no tracking there’s no proof if I receive the light or not |(

edit they decided to ship with tracking, smart move on their end :stuck_out_tongue:

Shame they don’t ship to most European countries :frowning:

ship to US, but not canada, wth?

Looks to be the warsun ct9s with xml2 and extension. Its a hidden little gem. Wider and deeper reflector than a c8. Better anodizing. Better machining. Rear and side switch. Side switch lights up. Plus the company actually put a little work into their logo and didnt use the word “fire”

warsun CT9S can’t use extension( the booklet that comes with it show the light with extension :stuck_out_tongue: )… I tried already and fried the driver… so I brought it to my light doctor Tom E and he hooked FET driver to it and now it’s 1770 lumens light! :bigsmile:

bwrf… ships to germany but not to netherlands, which is next to each other…
That’s just stupid…

Couldn’t resist…
Was 19,99$ + 12$ shipping to germany

WTH!!! I slept on it last night debating to order myself one, and just woke up, and decided to go ahead and take the plunge! I go to buy and THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT!!! Why??? Why did you guys not save one for me?

Maybe it's fate telling me I need the newest 2014 MX-900 Find 6, which is basically the same one, but with a different design:

Or maybe I should be looking at the Warsun A9 which is the 26650 version. Maybe this is fate saying the A9 is my destiny!

Anyways, I don't think I will be getting either one of those lights above for anywhere near what you guys paid for only $30. Unless we could order from T-mall, as I am converting there Yen to USD and it tells me the 2014 MX-900 is only $22-$37 and the A9 between $27-$50 depending on which model I choose!

Oh nice. That 2014 mx900 has a better look to it.

I think you might converted it wrong… chinese currency is yuan not yen… yen is japan currency

Lol, all I did was copy and paste the price and Google automatically converted it got me, but ya I was wrong in the yen lol. But my prices are correct, too bad Google translate could not convert the whole page, or I would have breasted an account an ordered both those flashlights