SUNWAYMAN F40A is Coming($64.99)

Hi guys,

Good news, the Sunwayman new arrival SUNWAYMAN F40A is coming,we can get next monday,

I know many blf members are interested in this flashlight,

So set a coupon for this preorder, with the coupon: BGF40A,you can buy it $64.99

just useful in Apr.10 to Apr.15.

And we'll open the NCR18650B and Olight SR51 ,Powerfocus BC3100,Olight ST25 ,Olight H15. group buy soon.

So guys u can tell me which do u want we open first and the best price in your mind of these lights.

Thanks

Any questions can send me PM or

Email: zhanghuaihong@banggood.com

If someone want to make a review for the sunwayman F40a,pls contact me,

I'll choose one or two to make the review.

we need more Chargers!! group buy on chargers anyone? :smiley:
btw good price on sunwayman though :slight_smile:

nice price for the sunwayman

got it. so nitecore i4 and BC3100 which do u prefer?

And the best price do u think?

PM sent regarding review.

I definitively prefer the BC3100. (the i4 is everywhere for a good price, and is a few years old)

Personally I would like to see the Efest LUC V4 charger for a good price (but Banggood does not have that one).

Would love to add this to my collection

The BC3100 is a rebrand of the Opus charger. The first Opus charger had problems that needed to be corrected. I'd need to see a review showing that the BC3100 has had those problems corrected, although I might be will to forgo a review is the cost is comparable to a Nitecore i4.

Subscribed :slight_smile:

I don’t have BC3100 charger… if the group buy is a good price… I might buy several of those :slight_smile:

“So guys u can tell me which do u want we open first and the best price in your mind of these lights.”

Free :wink:

subscribed

and +1 for the BC3100

And as we already talk about GB’s. Any chance to get a GB for the SolarStrom SC01 ?

aha

No pains, No gains

if you want to get it free,you need do something

hi

that's ok.but it is just three in stock, when it is available,I'll open a GB,and the price must be amazing for u.

+1 for the BC3100
+1 for the SolarStrom SC01
+1 for the Nitecore I4

Thank You Very Much,
Roberta 0:)

A GB on the SC01 will need to be good, FastTech has it at $15.17 now… Is the BG one better? No cool white at FT I think, the T6 is NW yeah? I guess theres that…

it will be under $15

I'll set the coupon now.

but the flashlights will be available in next week,it's sunday .

Thanks, sounds good.

will both versions be available, the NW and CW?

Subscribed!

coupon code:bgf164

price:$14.67

CW has 3 pcs in stock, more will be about 3 to 4 days later