Opus BT-C3100 V2.0 "Dreamcharger" GROUP BUY Now @ $ 36. New coupon code - tatasal -(to close July 15) NOW CLOSED

I think there can be potential issues with Paypal if the seller doesn’t ship to the confirmed address.

KuoH

Send it to my address, I’ll make sure it gets to him…
…eventually!

Hello danjayh,

First of all, we wholeheartedly appreciate your contribution to this group buy for spreading it on other forums, it’s really impressive, and the same as others who shared this gb.

We sincerely apologize for what happened on your order. You paid the order on 04/30, with Expedited Shipping(I think this is what you can’t stand for the delay shipping), but the next three days was the May Day, so we shipped your package on 05/06(the stock problem because of the high demand of this charger, very sorry again for this problem, we estimated wrong for it at that period time). After we told you the tracking number but it didn’t work on DHl for your package was stucked in Customs(Hong kong), it seems that we hold series of excuses but it’s the real reasons, our sincere apologies.

Our CS told me they have refunded your Expedited Shipping fee and sent you some points for compensation, did you get it? If negative, please PM me, I will handle this issue.

It’s a accidental and rare situation, we will improve our shipping gradually, thanks.

Correct bro.
I have the same address in both. The only difference is one has Lillly corner Lilac Streets and the other only has Lilly St. All the other fields are THE SAME. They can choose eith one and it will still arrive in the same address.

Thank you for your reply — you are correct that customer service took care of me. Just to be clear to everyone, yes, GB did refund my expedited shipping fee and send me some points, so I am happy about that. I am still disappointed that it took two weeks to receive the charger, but I do finally have it, and it is a good product. So the short version is that while I think that GB provides good products, and decent customer service, they have a some work to do in terms of fulfillment time. I have to admit that my expectations have been set rather high, since I order most things online from Amazon, whose fulfillment is always incredibly fast (they usually ship within hours of receiving an order). While I don’t expect every vendor to be able to achieve that high level of service, I think shipping within 24 hours is a reasonable expectation. My present comment is that due to the fact that they did the refund, I decided to place another order with them to use the points they gave me (and to give them another chance), and once again it has been ~60 hrs since I placed the order with expedited shipping (this time for a TR-J20) and the product has not shipped. So, my general take is that while gearbest does provide good products at good prices, they are slow to ship.

@ danjayh, can you PM me with your order number of TR-J20, I will handle your order right now. Thanks.

Gearbest, that’s the way to do it. You are doing it right. Please keep it up.

Some vendors are good in hawking their products here, but scamper away like rats when problems arise. Be different.

just top get myself a opus charger, added a few 18650’s, now comes the part everyone hates… waiting for it to be shipped/arrive…

My package says it is out for delivery. All in all it took 10 days to the US. That’s really a pretty good time.
I have had to wait way longer from stores like Meritline or items from eBay in China, although it does seem to be improving. My first orders from China years ago took around five weeks, now the average seems to be two weeks.
I also have Amazon Prime, and yes, that spoils you, but that’s really not a fair base to compare a foreign purchase on.

Am I still looking at the correct tracking number, did HKJ’s charger still not arrive yet?

Track HKJ’s package in this link:

http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RE918460174SE

The agony begins….waiting for a package from China is just like watching football, you don’t know when will someone make a goal and sometimes it goes into overtime and some cases, ends without any goal at all!

Well, not sure if I am allowed to post pictures here. If not, moderators please feel free to delete this post.

This is how the package arrived. It was in good shape. Not sure why GearBest declared the value of $59 since we paid lower and when in doubt, I’m sure the lower value would help in customs:

This is the box:

This is the box opened up:

These are the contents:

This is the charger booting up, the 2.0 is visible for a short moment:

Here I am trying a 18650 and some old Energizer rechargeable AA’s:

And here is the display during boot up with the light on:

All in all I have to say I like the charger a lot. I can really only compare it to my intelligent Lacrosse charger. This charger is faster and the buttons work better. I will have to find a really dead battery to see if it recognizes it. The charger is bigger than I thought, but I have no problem with that. So far I’m happy. Oh, the fan did come on for a moment when I was finishing charging these three batteries at 500mah. Is that normal?

Just ordered one. Wasn’t even planning on buying a charger. Thanks lol

I need to unscrew the bottom to change the voltage for 4.35v after that I have to change back to 4.2v & screw it back. Why would opus not have a switch to change the voltage like xtar?

Don’t bother using the SpringGlobal use:

http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

This takes about a minute to complete the search but its closer to being right than the SpringGlobal.
Thanks
dwdw47

Later tracking if your in the US use:

USPS.com® - USPS Tracking®?

Drill a small hole in the area of the switch or use a dremel to open it up, then you can just use small screw driver to change switch later without having to open case.

That will be the first thing I do after testing unit.
Keith

another keith in pa? :slight_smile:

@michi098

What cells did you charge when the fan went on at the last stage, Nimh?

Good idea thanks!

If you’re an obsessive order tracker like me, and you have an Android, you can install this 17track app

It’s created by an independent developer, not by the people at 17trtack, but it works great and remembers your tracking numbers so you can check them as often as you want.