Yet Another SK68/Clone deal thread

mode-1, SK68-labeled, black ano, CREE Q3 120lm

Normal price: $5.59 (DX), $6.40 (FT)

mode-3 (Hi/Med/Strobe), Ultrafire-labeled, black ano, CREE Q5 350lm

Normal price: $5.01 (GB)

Special offer (expiry date: Sat, May 17th): $3.22 w/ coupon "GB78401"

Can't buy more than 1pc at this price unless you create a new GB account lol.

Includes FREE shipping as always with Gearbest orders.

Quite inexpensive mode-3 sk68/clone, and with higher brightness than the original!, from a clear source: GEARBEST!!!

Doesn’t work that way, Gearbest limits this to one time use per account. You have to create multiple accounts to do multiple orders. Too much hassle, IMO. MyLED offered same item with unlimited order quantity for like 14c more before this.

Says expired coupon code.

still works, i am sure.

login before you apply the code.

i won't believe your statement unless you show proof in form of a digitally certified screenshot PNG

Gearbest offer ends at 05/17/2014

Only AA? (not 14500)?

I used my 48 points from the Dream Charger GB and got one for $2.26!

I’d go for these: http://www.fasttech.com/search?uinfire
Have them myself and they are pretty decent build!

The 350lm are with 14500 ;)

Lol, we got points from buying that charger? Thanks for posting, now I'm going to check my account! I'll take $2.26!

350LM is maximum output for an XP-E.

Ok, here you go.

easily won at auction for < $4 now, took quite a while for that drop though. Not sure if these newer 3 mode ones have the slightly larger lens that the first 3 mode ones had.

However, at a couple of bucks more, and a few extra mm, the Ultrafire AT-916 18650 based zoomie has a smoother and longer zoom range, takes the larger battery, and in the pocket, doesn’t really feel bigger or heavier, though it is measurably longer, but most of the body is not thicker, other than lens head.

thanks for the screenshot.

i tested it, it works on my PC.

really.

I think someone mentioned that it only worked for a single light purchase.

and get the same code expired message.

Are you accidentally copying an additional space after the code? I’ve done that numerous times with coupon codes.

Just worked for me as well, $2.26 shipped with GB code and the points from the charger deal. The code now shows as expired for me also, so perhaps those with issues have already used the code previously? Or perhaps it’s a browser compatibility issue? Despite all the world ending dire consequences warnings, I used IE and it worked just fine.

KuoH

okay i placed the order finally, "Order date : 05/07/2014 ". checked my PP account, $2.26 USD, nice. GB 48 points used.

i don't know how i can do with a mode-3 UF clone but how could i pass up on the deal.

2.26$ OMFG

http://special.myled.com/20140414/en/myled_en.html

2.72$