500 post give away. WINNERS ANNOUNCED NOW!!

I'm in for the driver and the light

In for driver and light, and will pay for shipping first.
thanks

In for light and driver. Thanks

I am in for the light, whatever it may be.

edit: may be in for the 15 or 17 driver depending.
edit edit: thought I had a host coming: I don’t. If I do get a driver, it’s going to sit for a while. just FYI

TL;DR: In for the light, include me in the driver giveaway if you feel like it.

In it for the light!

Count me in ! :slight_smile:

Ok guys its Memorial Day weekend… Anyone who posts a photo of themselves at ANY war memorial / any parade or visiting any military base or military cemetery or in uniform (any branch of military/LEO/firefighter/EMT) gets an extra entry in each of the drawing they’ve entered. This only runs threw midnight EST Tuesday, photos posted after that do not earn an extra entry.

In for the driver and light, thanks Cereal killer.

Here I am in the Rose Parade...

That's as close to a real photo (of myself) as you're going to get, Mr. Cereal_killer. ;)

i am in ,thanks

1+ :ghost:

Plus I’m no longer allowed near any military bases.

since your guys freed my people - this should count :wink:

WWII Memorial near my home

Not exactly at military base, but I guess this counts.

^ yea that more than counts, amending the requirements to include a photo of yourself in uniform…

Can you share where that was taken? Thanks for your service.

It was taken in Israel, near Makhtesh Ramon.

Just came back from the manchester parade and looking though my sd card… there is not a single photo with me in it. :weary:

C’est la vie

Ok, i´m going to be tho first human to post the picture :slight_smile:

here visiting the USS Intrepid; it was a great visit, and the veterans/volunteers working there were very helpful and kind!

(hope this is valid) I have visited lots of memorials, but unfortunately I am always the photographer, and I don’t show in many pictures
EDIT: I was slow, those previous post weren’t there!
EDIT2: a war ship can be considered a floating military base, can’t it?

If that counts, then I am going to ask a friend for the photos we took at the USS Nautilus, but it will be tough to get it transferred to me and uploaded by midnight…

I agree that it is hard to find a photo of me in any of the hundreds of photos I have. Few are taken by anyone but me. Being a photographer professionally is on my list of dream jobs.

Count me in for any of the prizes. Thanks for the chance.

each name is in ~14 point font size, and it takes up most of a hallway. Quite a sobering sight once you realize that is only one town, for one war. The pic does not even show the second plaque for the korean war, nor the board in the main office for the people who have serve/serving in the middle east and elsewhere.

Wars are messy.

edit: forgot to say I am in for the light, include me in the driver giveaway if you want to.