SBFlashlights Fire Sale. Must clear Rofis & Lumintop! 50% OFF

What’s up guys we’re still working on our own projects such as the L10 and L10c coming very shortly. We need to make room in our warehouse for our lights and need to clear up a few things. Use “Clear50” for 50% off ALL Rofis & Lumintop branded lights.

Rofis TR31

Rofis TR31c

Rofis TR51

Lumintop TD15x

Lumintop L1a”:SBFlashlights - authorized dealer of Solarforce, XTAR, iTP, Lumintop, Thrunite, Spark flashlights

Rofis Flashlights”:Rofis

Lumintop Flashlights

Thanks BLFers!

Hope it is—but I don’t think it is.
I wasn’t able to click on the worm to add it to my cart.

I bought several L1As over the weekend. I’ve got a neat project idea and I need several of the same model light with a tactical (mode doesn’t change with clicks) UI.

Thanks for the deal.

Whats so special about rofis? The prices aren’t really budget

L10c? What is the ‘c’ for? Clip? :slight_smile:

If the L10 had an option for a screw-on clip, it would be nearly perfect. The only other improvement I can think of is if I could get them in titanium, brass, or steel.

+100

The worm should work now. L10c would be the clickie version. It will have a screw on clip

Well some of the variants do have the ability to rotate the head transforming between a typical straight ahead and right angle flashlight. Certainly not a budget feature and as far as I know, unique.

The Rofis ER10 actually looks pretty sweet. Stainless steel 1xAAA keychain light with good output levels and runtimes. If I didn’t have a DQG Tiny AAA IV on my keychain, I’d be all over that.

However, the L10c sounds absolutely fantastic. It’s an improvement to a light which was already nearly perfect. Not sure what I think about it being a clicky, but if perhaps it can do dual clicky+twisty activation, it sounds like it could make everything else in its class irrelevant.

WOW, clicky L10 is a winner in my book!!! :smiley:

Indeed, it does sound like a winner.

Please excuse me while I express my views on the matter… in the form of a pie chart.

Okay, well, that was supposed to be funny. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In any case, I noticed that the L10C is available for preorder with an ETA just a few days away, so I ordered two of them. I plan on doing a review very soon after they arrive.

I’m also curious if any are getting sent to selfbuilt for review, like what happened with the L10 and L08.

I liked it .

Maybe it was too funny and people are still too busy laughing to type…

Eagle Eyes F10 adjustable straight/right angle light only $20 at Bangood.non aff link

Eagle Eyes F10 adjustable straight/right angle light only $20 at Bangood

All looked good till i read flashing mode, what is it with lights designers they all want to flash you for some strange reason.

No more JR40? I’ve wanted one of them to give my mom for 2 years now but not at $50+, I’d order today if you had it 50% off.

Anyone know if the heads on the L1A (R5) & L2A are the same and what is the maximum voltage it can take ?

I was wondering if it could take 3 x 1.2v Rechargeable NiMH batteries for increased runtimes youtube video suggests yes

will Lumintop L1C with an extension take a panasonic 3400 18650 ? (according to a cpf user the tube is snug with rcr123’s) really missed a sales point there IMHO