--==SIGN-UP LIST CLOSED==-- BLF X6 Codes Sent!!!

Could be wrong but with over 750 lights (and counting) there will be other manufactures that will be willing to give our community what we want! GB power to the afflicted

please
put me up for one more

NW

2 nw

thx

One NW please.

Up to 750 ??

Over 750 lights requested

You guys get me stoked…

I’d like to order a second one (first spot is 730)

The second one NW pls, thanks!

IMPORTANT UPDATE
I’m testing out the system to see what format will work best for messaging everyone the coupon code for the X6 and am finding that many people’s names are misspelled still. I am continuously updating names and tint preferences but I’m relying on you guys to make sure that your names are spelled correctly.
IF YOUR NAME IS MISSPELLED ON THE LIST, I CAN’T GUARANTEE THAT YOU’LL RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PURCHASE THE LIGHTS
Please Please Please double check your names. Something as little as an extra space in your name means trouble!

—————UPDATED—————
10/30 Afternoon Update

I don’t know if this counts as spelling but my user name is 2 DOGS not 2DOGS.
If the space is left out I won’t get the message. (I think)
Thanks
ETA # 223 now
:slight_smile:

Looks good.

I just checked mine and they all look good. Thanks again, Yourrid, for taking care of this list!

Great catch! This is what I’m talking about guys!

yep, when it rains it POURS..misspelling is an easy thing to do.

:bigsmile: Haha! Oops, my message about misspellings had a misspelling

just check my name and it is good. thanks to Yourrid for keeping the list.

If case sensitive, #290. calmaja —> Calmaja
thank

225. fireblade893 nw
226. Fireblade893 nw

Don’t know if it makes any difference but my name is lowercase for all.

178. drudragon np = Dru_dragon nw

Thanks

I’m not trying to be a pain, and not really picking on Dru_dragon, just want to remind us all, as posted in the OP and elsewhere, a quote from krono about tint choice:

I made my tint choices early, and I’d like the opportunity to get what I asked for, as I’m sure others would too. Please don’t anybody mess up the availability of NW lights for those who were first to ask for them. It wouldn’t be fair.

#415-sparkey762 should be Sparkey762. I don’t know if it matters or not. For my E-mail address it doesn’t seem to matter, but stranger things have happened.

checked and okay. no spaces. all lower case. i’m lazy.