Micro mag sale part three - silver XP-G2 for eneloop (ALL SOLD)

Hi all,

Up for sale are three silver micro mags I built because Lowes had a sale on silver mini mags. As always I make my micro mags by cutting the center of the tube and connecting it to the forward threads via the human lathe method. I do it this way because I prefer to have some smooth tube near the tailcap before getting into the knurling. The seam is hidden under the head and I really think the flashlight has a more balanced look with the knurling in the center of the light. The o-ring groove by the forward threads is left intact.

The silver micro mag has an XP-G2 3C on noctigon powered by the 500ma single mode nanjg 110. This light has an aluminum OP reflector and a coated glass lens from KD. It runs off a single alkaline or NIMH AA battery. I would guesstimate the brightness at around 100 lumens as compared to my D25A clicky. The pill consists of a copper disc glued to a driver insulator/holder I made out of hard plastic tubing. The copper disk has firm contact with the mag head wall due to aluminum strips used as shims.

The next silver mag has an XM-L2 T6 3C emitter on noctigon driven to 1.84 amps by a KD V8 driver. The current was reduced to create a nice moon mode on low. The pill is made of aluminum rod hollowed out to accept the driver and negative contact with the body tube is achieved via copper tabs soldered to the negative ring of the driver. The pill is shimmed with aluminum strips for a snug fit. This light also has an OP aluminum reflector and KD coated glass lens. I didn't take photos while building this one. This light runs off 14500 lithium ion only.

The third silver mag is a triple nichia 219 from KD driven to 2.2 amps by a 3 mode nanjg ak-47a with three stacked chips. I really enjoy making these nichia triples and they always come out so nice. The pill is a center-bored chunk of 3/4 inch aluminum rod glued to another of my driver insulator/holders. The led board is attached with arctic alumina and filed slightly to fit the bored mag head. The pill is shimmed with aluminum strips for a snug fit. I don't like the edge effects of the optics that come with the triple nichia boards so I use carclo 10511 narrow frosted optics instead. This light runs off 14500 lithium ion only.

They all work!

That pesky dark gray and silver micro mag keeps edging into the background. Guess I'll offer that one too.

This two tone son of two mags is another triple nichia 219 driven to 2.17 amps by a nanjg ak-47a plus 3 chips with N-lite firmware. It is set to ascending mode order with mode memory and moon mode activated. I can re-arrange these settings to suit the buyer. Pill and optic set up are identical to the silver triple nichia. This light runs off 14500 lithium ion only.

Nichia triples both sold!

XM-L2 sold!

Prices includeing CONUS shipping are $50 each.

First reply with "I'll take it" followed by PM gets the light.

Please be specific, "I'll take the silver one" just won't work in this particular situation.

My paypal address is kyfishguy@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,

Brian

the silver one looks very purdy.

Thanks man! Good to get that out of the way.

Very nice mods, and a good price too :-)

I’ll take both triple nichias, the silver and the two-tone. PM on the way.
On the two-tone, I’m happy with the current ascending, memory and Moonlight settings.

Djozz, thanks for the kind words.

Cliwilnew, PM replied to.

man, those are legit. nice work.

You got it!

Thanks.

Those are slick. Nice work. Wish I had scored one of those triple nichia rigs. Maybe next time.