GB Skilhunt H02 and H02R *** CW and NW available - May be able to do again if enough interest

I honestly do not know. I do know that it is lighter and that is a big plus but not intended to take away from the other quality lights.

I am in the same boat (maybe even literally) as everybody else waiting for my order to arrive. I am anxious to get mine and try them out. Waiting for anything is the worst part :)

fonarevka has beamshots of both HO2 and HO2R along with many others.It’s the “parking 7 headlamp” link.

Please pm price and vendor for ho2, many thanks in advance

PM received

Order placed

Emailed to gearbest if possible to change to NW version, will see if that’s possible as not shipped yet…

Can you post a link? Can’t seem to find it.

Thanks, didn’t realise that list was scrollable :bigsmile:

Thanks M3TAL_LORD , how did you do that?I tried and it refused so I had to link to #99 of ” big flashlight comparison test” I’m using simple post editor if that makes a difference.
Sorry DanielM , my link works for me :~ .It takes a few seconds to get to the right page , and then you have to click on their link , immediately after “parking 7 headlamp” , or just use M3TAL_LORD’s link.

Just copy/pasted from "Big Flashlight Comparison Test" post #99 "Parking 7 Headlamp" link and removed * from end.

Thanks M3TAL_LORD , I did not know about the star and would never have guessed.Lesson of the day :slight_smile:

Also in the OP..

After a lot of back and forth (and I do mean a lot!) Skilhunt has finally agreed to start offering the H02 and H02R with a neutral white emitter without additional cost.

Hot diggity, now, if GB ever delivers my light and I like it, I might get a NW one as well.

Crap he said the N (eutral)-word, might be interested depending on the price, would you pm me with infos please.

BTW thanks for your time communicating with the dealer/manufacture, that is almost allways frustrating and teaches patience.

Good Day Bugsy36,

You have PM.

Thank You,

George

my timing as always is immaculate….

Ordered one last night, got the shipping notification and hour or so ago, and NOW the NW is a go, D’OH.

Ah well, probably going to put a high cri emitter on a noctigon in it anyway.

Darn :frowning:

I guess I should have waited before ordering. Such is life.

So how do we order one in NW?

Edit: nevermind, found the NW on their site and the coupon code works for it. Ordered!

You da man bugsy. :bigsmile:

I would like that coupon code myself .

Neutral .

Mmmmmm .

Neutral……how to resists…. I changed my mind, please PM the coupon code sir :evil:

Please PM code for H02 NW. Thank you.