Post Your Favorite Sanrenmu, OR

Sanrenmu seems to be a favorite brand amongst budget knife users.

So lets see what SRM you’ve got and hear why it is a favorite of yours…

…OR…

Let’s see a competitor brand (same price range) and hear why you favor it over the equivalent SRM.

I just have one pocket knife so far so it´s an easy choice. :slight_smile:
Really nice with good feeling, no play anywhere and very sharp as it is.

Was soo struck by your picture of this on another post that I just placed an order for it!

“Imitation is flattery.”

Good Question!!
This is going to take some time. :slight_smile: I have more than a few SRM knives and categorize them as carry/no carry according to our laws, so 3” or less slip joint is allowed, locking is not.
If I had to choose one to keep and all the rest go them that’s quite easy.
The SanRenMu M1 shown here with it’s new iteration the 9051.
They have the ball détente slip joint system and are just great knives.

For a locking SRM then one of the 710 or 763 (7010 or 7063 now) just very good knives.
The only thing I’ve got recently (apart from clones) that comes close is the Leen 1201-1B,

Very smooth opening and closing and good lock-up with no play.

Just recently SanRenMu have released, or at least FastTech have stocked nearly 100 new knives, FastTech now stock 211 SanRenMu knives and 20 multitools etc.
Trawling through that lot would take a lot of time and money. :slight_smile:
There are certainly better SanRenMu’s as everyone has their own favourites these just suit me very well.

For the win !

Mine’s the LB-763, the aluminium scaled one, I also have a pair of blue anodised ones, one a linerlock, 7063LUC-LI and the other an Axis lock, 7063AUC-LI, these smaller SRMs with the Axis lock are among the best Axis locks to come out of China including the Enlan and Ganzo types. They work well without any adjustment.

I’ve only got 2 SRMs: a little 710, and a larger 913P model. I prefer carrying the 913P because it seems to be just the right size for my pocket…not too small, and not too large. It comes in handy for cutting boxes and opening letters, and can handle more demanding tasks like cutting rope, etc. Both knives are great values.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1901/10001877/1557100-sanrenmu-gb4-913p-stainless-steel-folding-half

I love my 763!

My SRM favorites:

939 - This one gets a lot of use in food prep while camping.

Nice one, seems popular. Think it will be my next.
I saw you have both the Land 6261 and this one. Is the 763 as smooth as 6261? Like this locking meaknism.

My latest, a Sanrenmu ZB4-T21!

I gave the Land to my son and he loves it. He really likes it.

Love this knife. So cheap yet awesome quality. No play, sharp as hell from the factory and sharpens up nicely. I love the action, can play with it all day. The locking mech. is fantastic. Only gripe for me is I wish it were a little bigger. If you don't have one, for only $10 its something you should definitely buy.

I don’t think you can get those for $10 anymore, can you? :open_mouth:

By the way, the used to make a 910, which was bigger, but I don’t think they do anymore.

SRM 710 is $8.31 now. Terrific knife at that price!

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1901/10005888/1451614-sanrenmu-7010luc-sa-stainless-steel-folding-knife

Great deal on a small Sebenza clone. The 910 was the large Sebenza clone. I really wanted one but missed the boat. I may have to try that FT deal. For under $10 its hard to go wrong. Thanks for the info.

Removed the clip on my 763 to make it more comfortable to handle.

I carry this one on my keychain. It only weighs 41 grams. It’s the GB4-612 at Fasttech.

Think I checked the other day and it was around 10$ then.
Ordered one now, thanks!