M4D M4X deals - Astrolux WP1 and WP2 LEP

Please PM codes for the Nitecore P30 and Lumintop AAA. Also, will the codes allow me to purchase several units of each light at the discount pricing?

Thank you for helping me spend more money :innocent: !

yes (in a few)

and

usually yes!

Thank you for the codes M4D M4X!! :slight_smile:

Just a warning to others - codes won’t make you spend less on the flashlights! You will actually spend MORE money…HOWEVER - you will get for that a LOT MORE of flashlights! :smiley:

Agree.It is for this,that I bought 21 lights in a 9 month period… :smiley:

It appears the 30Q code expired, any new ones?

What about for the GA? 1 StĂźck Sanyo NCR18650GA 3,6 V 3500 mAh 10A Wiederaufladbares Lithium Batterie Sale - Banggood Deutschland sold out-arrival notice-arrival notice

Or the MJ1 http://www.banggood.com/1PC-LG-Chem-INR-18650-MJ1-10A-3_6V-3500mAh-Battery-p-994340.html?rmmds=search

Or even better the HG2 1pc keeppower lg chem inr 18650 hg2 3.7v 3000mah Li-Ionsbatterie Sale - Banggood Deutschland sold out-arrival notice-arrival notice

XT12GT price?

nice chrger,nice price,just ordered it.

Still waiting for email reply.

PD40R please

Hi Martin,

Just to extend your growing queue of code requests: can you refresh the deal on 26350 batteries ? There will be a very good reason to have them soon :slight_smile:

answered a lot PMs + mails - anyone missed?

I don’t see one?

Martin can you ask for Uni-t UT210E ?

Old coupon expired (except if mine is old enough :stuck_out_tongue: )

@George
pm sent

@GigaHz
did you check the Spam folder?

No private message or email in the spam folder. My last PM from you is 6 months old.

Got it Thank You!

Thanks Martin . :beer:

It seems i had an older code .

first unboxing and wallshots of DN70... (external links)

How to know when the Xtar ANT-MC1 PLUS is back in stock?

IF i get a deal i post them here
(and on my Blog and facebook also if you preferto follow there...)