Pounce

Probably too good to be true. So the end will be either, 90 mm head, 18xml2's, 5 26650 capacity tube, side switch section that mates head and 26650 tube, and etc parts for various projects

or

Buyer protection refund.

I emailed the seller and asked questions. I’m waiting

for the response.

I may have to get one of those… I have a toilet that could use a good plunging…

Grabbed one… :bigsmile:

Very efficient 5,000 lumen walking staff.

I have been watch my Tracking, hasn’t changed and I ordered it: 1/26 However, the projected Delivery Date is way out there

Estimated delivery Mon, Feb 16 - Thu, Mar 26
Tracking number: Tracking numberLK35039XXXXCN

Fingers Crossed

I bit when they went down to $13.99. I am not keen on gold and I am deeply suspicious of the lumen levels but at that price it was worth taking a chance. Looks like I had better get some cheap batteries to go with this cheap torch too.

I think thath’s a scammer.
They sell a smartphone for 50$ that costs over 200$.

I've been following the seller of the SRK for days now. He is selling 50-60 a day but somehow his quanities remaining keep rising then falling then rising. You can figure his remaining stock by plugging in quantities in the radio box of quantity desired. He seems to have a never endidng supply. Hope I'm wrong though and all get a great deal. The never ending quantity thing and the ever always increasing inventory scared me away or I'd have got one for $14 like many. Also he never answered my emailed question about the driver I sent days ago. Dunno. Hope it comes through for all.

If it drops some more I might give it a shot.

I just really don’t like that gold, even at $14.

Good points everyone. In addition to the SRK & cellphone which are clearly below market price the seller also has an SJ4000 action cam way below market price (<50%). Clearly a scam. :frowning:

After reading the sellers feedback, I noticed people griping about slow shipping that takes up to 2 months. I wonder if he ships surface mail.

I got a tracking number LK35*CN on Feb 2nd but it’s not found when tracked. I hope the seller or his suppliers haven’t left town already for the new year. The email from Ebay that contained the tracking number said “ETA: On or before Wednesday, April 1”.

https://www.17track.net/en/

According to the regulations of UPU number rules, each number consists of 2 letters, 9 digits and the last 2 letters are standard ISO-3166 pointing to the origin of sender. Partial countries might have special number rules.

«A» - Mail is not insured (less than 2 kg)
«R» - Registered Mail (less than 2 kg)
«V» - Registered Mail (Insured)(less than 2 kg)
«C» - Ordinary Parcel (more than 2 kg)
«L» - Airmail E-packet (less than 2 kg)
«E» - Express Mail Service (EMS more than 2 kg)

Eg: RR123456789CN is a registered mail shipped by China Post.

At $14.00 I will Play. I called Ebay. They will wait for Neg. Feedback + Claims. The Seller will have $8000+ . Will he Run or get a 500 pcs Price? See you all in April

If you look at his history he is primarily a seller of Nitecore chargers and puzzle cubes. It sounds like he is the kind of guy who has a couple of contacts and is pretty small fry as a business. Maybe he has a new supplier. It could also of course be he has some factory contacts that are sneaking things out the back door for him. It is impossible to tell with with China as it is still a bit like the wild west when it comes to sales and manufacturing.

It’s not impossible to tell. As already commented, this seller is currently carrying several items of different types (!) far below the point where a profit can be made. The action camera is being sold for $30 and is a $80 camera. The phone is a $200 or $400 phone, I forget, but is being sold for $50. The Nitecore charger is too cheap. Same with the SRK and plunger-light.

This is a common thing to do. Good accounts are built up over a period of time by one person. Other persons then either purchase or sometimes steal these accounts. Once in possession of the good account, fraud is perpetrated in exactly the way seen here. By the time eBay retaliates, everyone is gone.

+1 for wight

NAILED IT!

ebay will give you your money back, (after you have “invested” enough time). To be clear it is not the $14 you have at risk here it is the time.

When you get bogus tracking numbers that do not show as valid on the CN tracking system, it is a Clear signal “the game is afoot”.

I wish these were going to be delivered (I saw one positive feedback for an SRK left).

caveat emptor, if it looks to good to be true it usually is.

If the guy had real stock (how ever he got it) it would be rational to under cut the other prices by “just enough” and then meet the orders that came in.

Maybe those chargers are NiteCorns? :wink:

Mine was marked as delivered. will see if it arrives

SKYRAY 6000 Lumen 3x CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight Torch 4*18650 Light 30W: Seems legit. :slight_smile:

I think this should be called the SKYRAY QUEEN! ha!

Actually great price for a host. Or get it and do a few tweeks and you have a nice giveaway or gift light to folks that already have some 18650 lights. Also, I have a few this color already. The color looks good in person. From the ones I have, they are built decently. The ano holds well. Threads are clean.

Got an email from ebay saying the 18L2 I ordered shipped. Gave me a LK36*******CN tracking number. When I checked yesterday, the number was not active yet. That doesn't say anything at this point. So I'm not going to outright accuse the vendor of fraud. I need more proof than just suspicious circumstances to cross that line.

Good thing about being given a tracking number is that if it doesn't go live soon, it's grounds for filing a dispute. It really speeds up the claim resolution process a ton.