GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

the UF 1401 came, very impressive!

And since I am a sucker for strange multi emitter, multi P celled lights I ordered the SHARP EAGLE ZQ - D2 yesterday. The camo color needs to go but it seems interesting.

And I just ordered a Convoy Nichia 365 UV with two light filters (1 for the Convoy and 1 for the UV LED tha is in transit)
Your price is really low, I could have bought two Convoys on your site fot the same price 1 costs at Simon, so sorry Simon this is a no brainer.

All the knives prices went up !!!

Why ?

Any coupon to get the great old prices ? :wink:

In a prior sale, I bought the Opus BT-C700. Love it.

I need to use my GearBest points before the end of March.

Why do you have to use your GearBest points before the end of the month?

(Excerpt from Gearbest Chat _ March 28, 2016)
Info: You are now chatting with Riley.
Riley: Hi, welcome to GearBest’s Live Chat. What can I do for you?
1dash1: I have 336 GB points. Do any of them expire on March 31, 2016?
Riley: No, we do not have time limited for the points. If there is any problem, we’ll email you.
1dash1: Okay, that’s all I needed to know. Thank you!

Hi Guys sorry the time to publish winner is late, as my computer don’t work well yesterday, so all the participants post before me will have the chance to win the prizes

winners is 4、5、13
4.Tommyz
5.Mitko
13.KeepingItLight

winners picked via https://www.random.org/ ( tomorrow I will upload the video to show how the winners picked )

winners please Pm me before April 10 to get the prize

qualified participant List :

1. Werner
2. Kozy
3.octav
4.Tommyz
5.Mitko
6.jref3
7.can
8.tech
9.Sirius9
10.Serp
11.The Miller
12.Patrickbateman
13.KeepingItLight
14.1dash1

March 29th

Hi Guys sorry the time to publish winner is late, as my computer don’t work well yesterday, so all the participants post before me will have the chance to win the prizes

winners is 4、5、13
4.Tommyz
5.Mitko
13.KeepingItLight

winners picked via https://www.random.org/ ( tomorrow I will upload the video to show how the winners picked )

winners please Pm me before April 10 to get the prize

qualified participant List :

1. Werner
2. Kozy
3.octav
4.Tommyz
5.Mitko
6.jref3
7.can
8.tech
9.Sirius9
10.Serp
11.The Miller
12.Patrickbateman
13.KeepingItLight
14.1dash1

PS: welcome to post what’s your thoughts/suggestions about GEARBEST’S 2nd Anniversary Celebration Sales, so next year we could have a more wonderful Celebration Sales

Hi 1dash1,
Please note that the points earned before Oct.31, 2015 will expire on March 31, 2016.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us.

welcome to post what’s your thoughts/suggestions about GEARBEST’S 2nd Anniversary Celebration Sales, so next year we could have a more wonderful Celebration Sales

Congrats winners!

Gearbest,

It is great to see you so active on BLF.
This helps.
Also I had some - or bette -, a lot of trouble with your aftersales but in the end you fixed it all, even when paypal was not helping.
Combining this with the very good prices I keep on buying.

Special actions for holidays, or to celebrate an aniversary are always good, but I find myself getting lost on all the games, special pages and rules to be able to win. So normally I just check the deals.
AliExpress just finished an almost idiotic 6 years celebration with tasks, getting coins, tranferring them to coupons. It is clever, since all the tasks were about making full use of the app
Placing things in cart, placing thngs in wish list, adding stores to favorites, adding your picture to our profile, changing coins to coupons, spending coupons (very clever, $2 of a $19 minimum order)
You gearbest have the points system, this is a smart reward as incentive to add pics videos and write product reviews.

So all in all I think your key feature still is the low price and rotation of deals. I mean a real nice Ganzo knife can be bought 33-50% lower then elsewhere. And for a lot of things Gearbest turns out to simply be the cheapest.

And I have a good tip (i think) your customer support now seems to copy paste texts from general conditions. This is fine the first time a question is asked, but a second time a more personal response would be helpful, I have seen good responses from your CS but sometimes it took up to 4 times repeating my troubles.

Furthermore I should add gearbest should just convey some honest information about shipping.
Just say things are not in stock and that the first notion of “shipped”merely means packed and waiting for shipping. Just explain that by collecting a lot of parcels mean lower prices with the small drawback that the cheaper shipping options means it can take longer. People will understand AND like it.
Also as soon as “shipped” is communicated the expectation will rise, and thus waiting feels longer. Just honestly say “Your parcel is prepared, all tems are packed and we will ship it as soon as possibe”.
This would save frustation and well surely a lot of CS questions and bad feelings, so improve your standing.

Personally, I cracked the code and only when I see the CONFIRM RECEIPT button I know it is actually in transit and for the rest I just order and forget, no active checking. This works very well and because of the low prices, fixing of all my problems and active role here on the forum Gearbest is a shop I no look for first or second when I want something, while i as on the brink of not wanting to order anymore.

Congratulations, GearBest, on your second anniversary, and thanks for the giveaway.

I am happy to be one of the winners! I have been browsing your site. I will PM you soon with my selection of a prize costing $20 or less.

Congratulations, as well, to the others winners: Tommyz and Mitko.

Thank you.

Can you please inform your Chat Line Representatives of this expiration date? They are uninformed. :nerd_face:

I’ve had a lot of positive ordering experiences from Gearbest. Now batteries are a different ballgame. 30+ days for a couple panny 18650s. Not good but prolly not Gearbest fault. Got a bunch o stuff from the Easter blowout. Very good!

Thanks a lot Gearbest for the giveaway,you are very generous, so many giveaways, congrats to Mitko and KeepingItLight.
Will you have these 2 Zopo Speed 7 accesories in stock again?
http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_229829.html
http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_229833.html

Keep up the good work.

More games with better chances would be great.
I wasn’t too succesful in the cake game…

Yeah that cake game was iffy at best. I ordered an Enlan knife today and Gearbest has shipped it same day! Good job GB! Noice work.

Hi Dirt, thanks for liking it

April 2th

Welcome to have a look for our Month of March summarized sales

Thanks to May at GearBest for helping me select my prize in the recent 2nd Anniversary Celebration. The prize I chose cost more than the $20 prize I had won, so May generated a coupon code that allowed me to get a $20 discount.

Thank you, May!

Here is the prize I selected. I will likely post my impressions after I have had a chance to put it through its paces.

Liitokala Lii - 500 LCD Battery Charger

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_228907.html

Thanks, GearBest.

June 2th

FLASH SALES, starting from 18:00 to 06:00 on June 2nd to 5th in BeiJing Time (UTC+8 ), limited pieces are available

$32.59 for Skilhunt H02 New Cree XM L2 820Lm LED Headlamp –20 pieces limited

$33.59 for Skilhunt H02 New 820Lm Cree XM L2 LED Headlamp - NATURAL WHITE only 6 pieces left

$35.59 for Skilhunt H02R 860Lm Cree XM - L2 5 Modes Waterproof Cool White LED Headlight, only 45 pieces left

$36.59 for Skilhunt H02R 860Lm Cree XM - L2 5 Modes Waterproof Neutral White LED Headlight, only 7 pieces left

add cart or clear your computer to see right price, if you still can’t see it, it meas flash sales is over, so hurry up

Good choice KIL :+1:
I have the Li-500 along with 4 other Liitokala chargers & am very happy with all of them :slight_smile: