GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Act quickly, as there is only about 10minutes left! :slight_smile:
Funny thing though, once you add it to your cart, it comes up as $49.95 so I emailed asking if there is a promotion code or not.
Anyone successfully buy the S15R for $26.95?

Oops. Nevermind. It looks like it is a limit of 1 at $26.95.

Damn. I have not yet. Still waiting for my 301B. You mean its bad?

That pouch isnt well designed despite its premiumish looks IMHO.

How many were available at that price? I never noticed the price go down at all when ever I looked.

YAY. Received the 301-B today. Paid $18 for it….One hand opening of knives (plain, serrated) and saw. Lockout. I’m happy! Will do the job for light weight duty! Excellent car booth tool.

Time Zone Map ( a site to check your local time and Beijing time, Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

two deals today. One is New Special 5 hours Flash Sale on Aug 21/22/23; the other one is Today’s Flash Sale on” August Deals Zone”:http://www.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-181.htm#8 (from Aug 21 to 31)

1.closed

Kindly reminding: because the browser usually save the product page before, maybe you need to clear the browser cathe or refresh the product page in order to see the special offer at that time : )

Remark: Because of some reason, please don’t discuss this special 5 hours flash sales products in the forum. Thanks in advance for your kind understanding : )

2. Today’s Flash Sale on August Deals Zone (from Aug 21 to 31)

There are total 9 categories in this promotion. Every featured category will feature a Limited Stock Flash Sale starting at 02:00 GMT every day!

1) New Edition Convoy C8 Cree XM-L2 LED Flashlight 1A —Flash Sale Price: $14.59

You have a 4mm thick nails!!! o man, that’s scary, no wonder you need pliers to cut them, although dremel would be a better choice i think :stuck_out_tongue:

8.24th update

Hello guys

New week is coming, do you find the new flash deals refreshed in our August Deals Zone activity? Very glad to tell you the flash deals for led lights categories : Xtar VC2 Plus and Olight M23.

What will you get in this flash sale? Welcome you add it to your cart and check it accordingly
$24.00 = 1pc Xtar VC2 Plus + 1pc Minion Sensor LED Night Light
$99.95 = 1pc Olight M23 + 1pc Xtar VC2 + 1pc Dual USB LED Light + 1pc Ganzo G707

For other categories flash sales, welcome you to check it with below links:
Part 2 # Outdoor & Sports (only $4.99 for Sanrenmu 7010, only $4.99 for UY Q6M camping light )
Part 3 # Phones and Accessories
Part 4 # Watches
Part 5 # Computers
Part 6 # Tablets
Part 7 # RC Toys
Part 8 # Action Cameras
Part 9 # Smart Home Gadgets

8.21th update

Hello guys

two deals today. One is New Special 5 hours Flash Sale on Aug 21/22/23; the other one is Today’s Flash Sale on” August Deals Zone”:http://www.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-181.htm#8 (from Aug 21 to 31)

1. New Special 5 hours Flash Sale on Aug 21/22/23 (from 22:00 GMT to 03:00 in BeiJing Time per day )

(1). Olight SR Mini Intimidator LED Flashlight —Flash Sale Price: $88.99

(2).Olight S15R Rechargeable LED Torch —Flash Sale Price: $26.59

clsoed

Kindly reminding: because the browser usually save the product page before, maybe you need to clear the browser cathe or refresh the product page in order to see the special offer at that time : )

Remark: Because of some reason, please don’t discuss this special 5 hours flash sales products in the forum. Thanks in advance for your kind understanding : )

2. Today’s Flash Sale on August Deals Zone (from Aug 21 to 31)

There are total 9 categories in this promotion. Every featured category will feature a Limited Stock Flash Sale starting at 02:00 GMT every day!

1) New Edition Convoy C8 Cree XM-L2 LED Flashlight 1A —Flash Sale Price: $14.59

8.19th

Hello every one flash sale 20:00-04:00 on 19th and 20th ( two nights, two chances ) in Beijing Time, wish you can like it.

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

1. $47.99 for Klarus XTQ2 Cree XM - L2 flashlight

2. $26.59 for Olight S15R 280LM CREE XM L2 4 - Modes Water - resistant Rechargeable LED Torch

3.$31.59 Multi - Purpose Ganzo G302B Multi Tool

I hope you can offer best deal for VC2 Plus…

Agree on the VC2, competitor sells it for $19.90 regular price.
Nice deal on the SRM 7010 though… snatched one :slight_smile:

Read carefully, that is a VC2 PLUS.
2x1 A charge and 1 A power-bank function.
Also looks like an upgraded display…If only I did not have 2 VC2s already…

And it also chargers Ni-Mh batteries ;)!
VC2 does not.

7010 is shown as 8.86$ to me.
Can someone check it, please?

You are right, my bad.
Still, for $1 more right now, the VC4 would be a better option IMO.
Also, it has been on sale off and on during the past few weeks. I received mine last week that I got at $19.99. It was also the same price sometime last week.

I think it was a limited quantities sale. There was 7 pieces left when I bought mine 7h ago.

so sad…….

I’ve a cart with 7010 and CK6013 and other bigger stuff, it’s like 2 days, i’m going back and forth because I’m undecided, and that’s strange since I came and check to decide every hour on GB and never seen the price dropping…since yesterday… T_T

I picked one up a few hours ago. Only three left then.

Oh well…i guess i will not complete my order then :evil:

I ll wait another stock at the same or better price :evil:

Edited. Confusion resolved.