GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

It will be coming soon :wink:

I think you’ll like MH20 mrwolf :slight_smile:
I purchased mine from GearBest during previous flash sale in May.

Will there be a flash sale/saleout for the Fenix TK75? :slight_smile:

As the 2015 version came out, i hope there will be a better price for the older version. :open_mouth:

Thanks Noki, looks like a nice flashlight.

So I got my Ganzos G302B yesterday.
My first impressions:
The pros:

- The pliers seem OK, definitely not like a Surge but I would think they would fair pretty well against a Wingman under normal use (that’s my impression, I haven’t tested anything). The fact that they are spring loaded is nice.

- Every tool is lockable which is nice.

- The thumb studs on the blades is nice as well and makes for opening the blades very easy.

- No play on the tools and the quality seems very good for a $30 tool
Now a few cons:

- I found a bit hard to take the scissors out of the handle as I see no easy way to grab it even with the nail. Every other tool is easy to grab so maybe I missed something.

- While the overall quality is good, the quality control doesn’t seem consistent. I have 2 tools, one has the main blade quite a bit sharper than the other one. On one of them, the wire cutters slightly touch when closing the pliers and not on the other one. One one of them I cannot easily unlock the main blade with only my thumb, I need to use both my thumb and index to unlock both sides of the tool to retract the blade easily. Might have to do with the spring inside not being perfect.

- The wire cutter blades came dull. The good thing is that they are removable and therefore easily sharpened. Gearbest doesn’t carry the replaceable blades. I opened a ticket last week to see if they can source them.

• The sheath: this part is really a shame because the sheath itself is hard and of good quality, it has a pocket inside that separates the bits from the tool. Where Ganzo messed up is the belt loop. They only stitched a piece of nylon to the main holster and that’s very flimsy. As Veer pointed out earlier, I can’t see that lasting due to the weight of the tool itself. They should have simply loose the stitched nylon loop all together and make 2 vertical cuts along the sheath allowing to pass the belt inside. If I’ll decide to carry it on a belt, that’s probably what I’ll do.

All in all, I am very pleased with them.
Sure it doesn’t have the quality and quality control of a Leatherman but you would also need to add a $100 more in order to get the same amount of features from LM, so you can’t expect it to be the same.
I think it is a great tool for someone looking to get into MTs without breaking the bank. Then later on, if the person finds that he’s using it often enough, he can upgrade to a LM if he wishes to.
I think that the quality/features/price ratio is very good. I will not pay the $42 regular price for it but next time it will be on sale again, I’ll be picking up a few more for gifts as I think that the tool it is definitely worth the $32.

Thanks for your review, bdpf79 ;)!

As for wire cutters - banggood have them, 4.44$, simply search for Ganzo ;)!

Grab the handle from inner frame shown in pic.

Veer: I know about Banggood, was just trying to see if Gb would carry them as I’ve been happy with GB so far
freeme: I’ll give that a try.

Thanks guys.

9.2 update

apply the coupon LED2015GB to get 8% extra discount for undiscounted Led gears http://www.gearbest.com/led-lights-c_11264/

1. Buy OLight S1 flashlight to get a free Xtar VC2 plus charger

2. Buy Xtar VC2 plus charger to get a free Manker Boney Keychain LED Flashlight

3. Buy XTAR H3 WARBOY LED Headlamp to get a free NItecore UM20 charger

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS: flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy

1. Skilhunt H02 New 820Lm Cree XM - L2 5 Modes Waterproof Cool White LED Headlight - 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A Battery

( lasting from 21:00-04:00 on 4th in Beijing Time )

2. Nitecore P12 CREE XM L2 U2 Waterproof Tactical LED Flashlight Torch - 7 Modes 1000Lm 1 x 18650 / 2 x CR123A Battery

( lasting from 21:00-04:00 on 4th in Beijing Time )

3. DQG SPY CREE XP - G2 R5 90 - CRI Tiny Titanium LED Flashlight ( lasting from 21:00-04:00 in Beijing Time on 4th and 5th, two nights, two chances )

$30.99 Warm White version
$27.99 1A Cool White version
$28.99 4C Neutral White version

if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clean the browser cache

What is the price for p12, i dont have a pc right now.

It looks like it’s $59.85.

Should be much lower than that. Check again in a few hours time.

I have checked it through pc, price still 59.85

Skilhunt H02 also costs 49$, even though its already 2.5h hours past 21:00 Beijing time?

all prices are different in your website then here i clear cache and add to cart but price is 37.99 instead of your advertised 28.99

gearbest is always tricky lots of troubles i had with them and their orders

What is the ho2 sale price?

I wish they’d buy banner ads or popup ads or something like that.
Then I could use AdBlock and not see this except when I”m looking for it.

It seems to me that the price of P12 and H02 was never lowered. I checked it before and during the specified time and it was the same.