GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Seems like a damp squib to me.

Losing ZZzzz’s for what?

Bought H02 in neutral white, this, Jetbeam HC20 and Xtar H2 will have to compete with each other soon :D!

And if they accept price match request for Fenix HL23, then that one too :D!

I thought light addiction is over, well, I was right, FLASHlight, not HEADlight, it has just begun!

your new name for me is GEARBS as your ads are totally bollox its till the old price turn on your brains and your webpage before you post an ad in the forum

It was probably over by the time you checked?

I bought H02 headlamp during flash sale, the price was considerably lower ;)!

EDIT: It still is!
DQG starts at 34 and Nitecore is sold with battery and charger for 59, are those reguar prices for those?

It is today that I get a need for a head lamp. ROFL! What a bad timing!

Should be more specials tonight…….it is Monday :bigsmile:

Look at it from the bright side - you wont have to wait for them to arrive, I have 4 on the way and it takes a while to arrive :D!

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS: flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price

9.7th update

closed

Ordered S15R, looks like a nice flashlight with charging dock :slight_smile:

^ Same here. Also picked up an extension tube ($4.29) for it and that vc4.

The S15R was too good to pass up for its package, ordered one as well.

^Extension tube, hmmm, why didn’t I think that? So, it will work with 2 x 14500 or only 2 x NiMh AA?

I didn’t get an extension tube though because it doesn’t take 2 li-ions, 2 NiMH is good to go. Even 3 if you wanted to.

Didnot like the olight. Output too low for my liking :slight_smile:

Sorry, that question was actually for ImA4Wheelr but you were faster to post :slight_smile: and answered my question also, so only 3-4.5V , not much lost there…
:beer:

i think the sale should last atleast half a day. not just2-3hours

That would defeat the purpose of the flash sale :slight_smile:

yup it does BUT there are people who are not always online, like me who works, thus missing the “flash” sale. unless that person doesnt need to work hehehe.
also its useless when one can get a deal from somewhere that doesnt need to wait for the flash sale.

anyway, just my opinion. :slight_smile:

flash sale comes again, don’t miss it if you like :wink: