GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Hi zeremefico, s15R is close end to sell ( so there is a amazing price ), hurry up before disappearing if you want one :wink:

That hurts me GearBest, I just purchased 2 of the S15R on September 16th for $24.89 and you droped the price again the next day. OUCH.

Hi smed1275,

then I guess the our 72 Hour Price Protection Program will help you,

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS:
flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price, don’t paste/quote the flash sale unless you can delete it when the flash sale is closed

2.if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clear the browser cache

9.18 update

closed

sweet deal on the war boy !

thanks for liking our flash sales :wink:

One XTAR H3 Warboy for me! ;)

guys be very very carefully ordering with gearbest i have ordered 2 lights since august still no light nor refund and they tell me it can even take till october until they will have further action so stay away from them even prices are tempting it makes no sense if you never get the good and their customers service is unacceptable 2 out of 5 orders with them failed sithout any satisfactory solution !!!

BE AWARE OF DEALING WITH GEARBEST!!!

well, I have ordered plenty of items on Gearbest and, so far, I have received all of them. Yes, there are a few outstanding items… but that is expected when shipping across continents.

That is not entirely fair. Yes they are not very good at dealing with problems and yes they are slow. Would I choose them over Banggood absolutely not assuming the prices are very similar. However some prices they have cannot be beaten and it is then up to you if you want to deal with them on that basis. If you go in with your eyes wide open then knowing the downside then I don’t really see the problem. It is at the end of the day all about the price.

Please advise me as how to make this claim. I tried to open a ticket thru the GearBest site clearly explaining that you lowered a price that day after I order this item, and the reply I got simply stated that the item has been shipped. This has nothing to do with my complaint. That is of no help to me.

Here is my message;
“The day after I placed this order you lowered the price of these items. They are currently advertised for $22.99 USD. I understand I am covered by a 72 hour price guarantee. Please advise me on what action I need to take. Thank-you”

Here is GearBests reply;
“Thank you for placing your order with us.

We have shipped your order out.

The delivery information
customers: (PRIVATE INFO NAME ADDRESS PHONE NUMBER AND TRACKING NUMBER),shipping method: SZEUB,tracking site: http://www.17track.net/index.shtml,shipping date: 2015-09-17 18:39:23,estimated time: 7-10 business days,
sku*quantity:110157401 * 2,

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company.

Please look into the attachment.

I hope you will receive the package soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

If there are any additional problems or further queries, Please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.

Best regards

Jaco

Gearbest Customer Service

http://www.gearbest.com/

Send CSgearbest PM here on BLF.

Gearbest, I would say you need to understand your own website’s small print.:72 Hour Price Protection Program : Please note that our 72 hours Price Protection Program does not apply to Flash Deal products.

Sorry, but I think your reply to smed1275 is wrong.

That’s one of the crappy things about buying from China. It’s not uncommon for an order to take 60+ days to arrive. If you bought them in August then you’re at most around day 50.

Thank-you, I’ll give that a try.

this has absolutely nothing to do with buying in china i am living next door to china travel there for biz also often and i order 90% my online shopping from china and its is evne with standard china post very reliable and surprisingly fast often less then 10 days. it is clearly gearbest the culprit here i order on ali no problem i irder from fasttech very fast dont know how they do and i order from banggood also very fast then i order from intl outdoor also fast so there is clearly a delay at the seller not at the transportation.

NO in the end of the day the overall package and value for money makes the deal the cheapest price wont help you if you never get your goods and then have to wait 3 month or more for your refund and waste hours of your time to make claims and run after your money then this cheap is not cheap anymore who buys cheap buys expensive at times

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Can you please put down a coherent thought? You come across as a lunatic with an axe to grind. You decide if you want to do business with them in the future, but GearBest is not as bad as you’re making them out to be. Did they shoot your dog or something? Sheesh.

He does Not come across as a lunatic, he comes across as a customer that has not been looked after by GearBest in a satisfactory manner.

Remember that his primary/native language is not english.

I’ve ordered stuff from GB since they first appeared here awhile ago, both flashlight stuff and quad R/C stuff, and while they are certainly not the quickest shipping, they aren’t terribly slow compared to others (including BG), at least for my shipments. And, that includes FT, who started out pretty fast, but has gotten progressively slower.

If I really need something fast, I’ll order from illumn.comm, mtnelectronics.com, Amazon, or maybe even Tmart.com (USA), but Tmart always takes exactly 5 days for me (east coast USA).

It’s kind of weird that they’d be slow for you in Thailand :(…