GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Ok, lunatic is too much, sorry. I hope his issues get resolved and soon.

jack-bkk, have you tried to file a Paypal dispute if that’s possible? Sometimes you have to do that, unfortunately. I’d give GB a chance, maybe they can fix things for you hopefully.

• There IS a thread regarding shipping from Gearbest and monitored by CSgearbest.
  • This IS a flash sale thread that IS getting littered with BS - people want to know what the deals are in this thread - not the rest

it was all paid with credit card so its a bit of a long boring way and it jsut wastes lots of time which makes it in the end really not worth to save the one or other buck in my opinion…

If anybody was on the fence, like I was, about the XTAR Warboy headlamp (or the other specials) there’s less than 2 hours left as I type this. Finally had to give in. 100 lumens turbo, 4 useful modes plus moonlight… Was too much to resist. :slight_smile: Dave

edited to note 5 modes, not 4

Well, to me it’s worth it ONLY if it’s something I don’t need right away when I buy from any seller in China.

I think someone on reddit ECR said that when you order from Fasttech, its best to just order and forget about it completely. Then when it shows up, Hey! It’s Christmas!

I ordered a TM16 on 11 August from Banggood, and it is still not here. I think it got held up in customs, but because BG and GB’s default shipping method isn’t ePacket, things take an unacceptably long amount of time. I agree, if you need it fast, pay a little more.

Ugh. Missed olight ti by 3 minutes.

Me too

Olight S30 Ti :_(

If you guys really want the S30Ti....PM her and ask ;)

I just did. :slight_smile:

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

The example of finding Beijing time :wink:

PS:
flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price, don’t paste/quote the flash sale unless you can delete it when the flash sale is closed

2.if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clear the browser cache
latsing from 20:00pm to 05:00am on 21th/22th in Beijing Time , two nights, two chances

1.Olight SR Mini Intimidator LED Flashlight
Cree XM - L2 3 LEDs 5 Modes 2800LM 3 x 18650 / 6 x CR123 Battery

2.Xtar MC1 0.5A Mini USB Battery Charger Compatible with 18500 18650 16650 Batteries

3.Nitecore MH20 Palm Size Cree XM - L2 U2 Waterproof LED Flashlight with USB Port

4. Olight S15 Baton 280LM CREE XM - L2 LED 5 Modes Flashlight (1 x AA / NIMH / LI - ION)

Just ordered 5 pcs. Xtar MC1…very nice charger for the price

you could use this link to check your local time and Beijing time ( Beijing is GMT+8 )

PS:
flash sale can’t be available for mobile phone to buy, please don’t discuss the price for some items which don’t post out the price, don’t paste/quote the flash sale unless you can delete it when the flash sale is closed

2.if you don’t see the right price, please add it to cart to check or clear the browser cache

22th update

latsing from 20:00pm to 05:00am on 22th in Beijing Time

1.Olight SR Mini Intimidator LED Flashlight
Cree XM - L2 3 LEDs 5 Modes 2800LM 3 x 18650 / 6 x CR123 Battery

2.Xtar MC1 0.5A Mini USB Battery Charger Compatible with 18500 18650 16650 Batteries

3.Nitecore MH20 Palm Size Cree XM - L2 U2 Waterproof LED Flashlight with USB Port

4. Olight S15 Baton 280LM CREE XM - L2 LED 5 Modes Flashlight (1 x AA / NIMH / LI - ION)

XTAR VC4 Universal 4 Channels LCD Ni - Mh Li - ion Battery Charger

PS:

latsing from 21:00pm to 04:00am on 24th in Beijing Time

1. Xtar VC2 Plus Smart Battery Charger
2. XTAR VC4 Universal 4 Channels Battery Charger
3. Olight M3XS-UT Javelot LED Flashlight
4.Olight S30 Ti Baton LED Flashlight
5.Nitecore TM16
6.Nitecore MH20

the Nitecore MH20 is still at the standard price beijing time 21.17 23.09.2015 you do it5 again are you guys to dump or to fraudulent???

As of this moment...and checking the China warehouse...the flash price is correct

Great price on vc2 plus. Too bad I don’t need it at the moment!

Hi guys, Thanks for liking these deals :wink:

bugsy maybe it was later but at the promised start time it wasnt and i can stay up all night for them

if they start 9pm and shot the world time map so every idiot understands what time it will be so they should also make sure that it starts at the right time and not an hour later

vote for Courui D01

Hi Gearbest,

Any flash sale for tonight 24/9/2015?