GEARBEST’S 2017 New Year Giveaway for Zanflare F1 flashlight

Hi GearBest,

I bought the V2.2 in the group buy and had only used it for a week or so. The fan suddenly stopped turning today. Not sure if it’s the fan that had spoilt, I tried plugging in another fan I had and it doesn’t seem to turn as well. Now I am suspecting if the IC chip controlling the fan is spoilt.

Can I know what is the working voltage of the fan so that I can do further troubleshooting to find out what could be the problem?

Update:

Using an external 12V battery to test the fan, the fan is found to be working. This means something on the charger is not working to drive the fan. Voltage across the fan power pins are around 0.5V. The charger seems to be acting funny at times. When set to charge a 18650 at 1A, it can strangely change the charge current to something much lower, and this happens when the battery is anywhere between 3.2 to 3.8V. Setting the charge current again to 1A seems to solve the problem (for the moment). Looks like this charger won’t last long.

The fan is 12vdc.

Thanks!

Hi tata, thanks for your answer for vele :wink:

Hi guys,

Father’s Day is coming, it’s time to pick the gift for your father :wink:

We will have a 9 kind of products as a flash sale on 26th, 27th and 28th.

26th flash sale: ( three hours latter )

1. $46 for Nitecore MH20 Palm Size Cree XM - L2 U2 Waterproof LED Flashlight with USB Port with coupon : GB10 ( 10 limited pieces , but please hurry, you know the strict MAP :wink: )

2. $51.49 for Heatvape Invader Mini 50W E-Cigarette with coupon: IM50 ( 200 limited pieces )

3. $15.99 for Xiaomi Pocket 10000mAh Mobile Power Bank with coupon: XM1000 ( 50 limited pieces )

27th flash Sale:

1. $159.99 for Elephone P7000 5.5 inch Android 5.0 4G Phablet with coupon:P7000 ( 50 limited pieces )
2. $ 29.99 for DM007 2.4GHz 4 CH RC Quadcopter with coupon:DM007C ( 50 limited pieces )
3. 29.99 for Zeblaze Rover Toughened OGS Panel Smart Watch MTK2501 Bluetooth 4.0 with Premium Leather Strap with coupon: ZR ( 50 limited pieces )

28th flash deal:

1. $89.99 for Beelink POCKET P1 TV Box with coupon:P1 ( 50 limited pieces )
  2. $99.99 for WLtoys V666 5.8G FPV 6 Axis 2.4 G RC Quadcopter with HD Camera Monitor RTF with coupon:WLV666 ( 50 limited pieces )
  3. $59.99 for Amkov AMK5000S Wireless WiFi Waterproof Sports Action Camera with coupon :AMK5S ( 50 limited pieces )

Father’s Day Sale is Online, welcome to pick your favorite items. :wink:

today’s flash sale

1. $46 for Nitecore MH20 Palm Size Cree XM - L2 U2 Waterproof LED Flashlight with USB Port with coupon : GB10 ( 10 limited pieces , but please hurry, you know the strict MAP :wink: )

2. $51.49 for Heatvape Invader Mini 50W E-Cigarette with coupon: IM50 ( 50 limited pieces )

3. $15.99 for Xiaomi Pocket 10000mAh Mobile Power Bank with coupon: XM1000 ( 50 limited pieces )

other sales

wow, ec 11 for $37.
I ordered MH20 earlier today. Thanks for the deals!

Orders placed! Now for the wait…

Hi guys

do you have any words for our Father’s Day Sale project, please be free to tell us your thoughts and ideas, let the next promostion be better :wink:

participants have the chance to win the newest 4C Convoy C8 with a inteqrated head or any other products under $20 on GearBest.

1 winner will be picked on Junn 8th

For giveaway the Nitefighter BT21 full kit would be awesome :smiley:

The Fathers day sale was nice. I bought two powerbanks :slight_smile: . I actually wanted to buy a phone too, but the sale was already expired :_(

Kind regards

Adding the new Warsun X65 to your next promotion would be a nice idea. :slight_smile:

The postman just brought my father’s day present: a red Convoy S2+.
I will try to leave it in the box for another three weeks, but I can’t promise anything :evil:

I liked the sale items you included in your Fathers day sale!

I wish more knifes and multi tools were included or some special coupons made available for most of them, not just one or two items that some members ask for :)!

Nice promotion, a lot of stuff to choose from, well done.

Good promotion.
Would it be possible to offer Opus BT - C3100 V2.2 with a UK plug or adapter?

i like new Warsun X65
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_189805.html

this could be a new target :party:

I think you should have done the sale a week or two earlier just to be safe in regards to shipping. Also, I like that all your giveaways lately are neutral white lights.

Nice selection, good charger prices.

Promotion! that’s not a promotion, that’s money extortion, you are forcing us to voluntarily extort ourselves with all this deals :smiley:
With this prices who will say “i’ll pass” :stuck_out_tongue: