Copper flashlights?

I want a flashlight made from copper for the body and will spend maximum $50 including shipping.
I know my budget is tight here, so Sinner’s host is out of my criteria :slight_smile:

As far as I know, the least available in copper are Maratac AA/AAA but they don’t ship to Indonesia. I can use forwarding service but that would increase the price.

Is there any online store (I prefer free shipping) that still have copper flashlight? I have mailed some online store asking Lumintop Worm Copper but still no luck.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited. Wasn’the copper :zipper_mouth_face:

hi sandalian,

Recently I participated in a massdrop (a kind of group buy to bring down the price) of a copper Maratc AAA.
Price was down to $32,99, plus $ 6,70 shipping to the Netherlands. Payable via Paypal.

First batch was 200 pc, and gone in a flash. Second batch was 400 pc, and gone mayby even faster.
They announce a new massdrop when the number of requests is 200 or more.
I suggest you to be alert, since 169 people were interested in a new round while I’m write this down.

Not living in the USA, you and I know that the “profit” of this type of deals is not to be found in the price of the bare light,
but in the chance to avoid the suggested “buy-for-me” service which is more expensive than the light it-self.

This is the link that got me on track: Maratac Copper AAA / sale price $34.68/ 8 days left

Thanks Henk4U2.

I’ve subscribed for some items at Massdrop and didn’t realize that they also have Maratac copper on their “offering”.
Many thanks, I will subscribe immediately.