Nitecore EC4 CREE XM-L2 U2 LED 1000lm & EC4S XHP50 2150lm 2x 18650

2x 18650 light is pretty hard to find. Glad Nitecore has come out with this cool model. Start preparing your wallet .

Specifications:

Output/Runtime (Using 2 x 18650 batteries):

Turbo: 1,000 lumens (1 hour, 30 minutes)

High: 520 lumens (3 hours, 45 minutes)

Mid: 240 lumens (7 hours, 45 minutes)

Low: 80 lumens (19 hours, 45 minutes)

Ultra low: 1 lumen (260 hours)

That is new, Makes me wonder how much volume in production they will make.

Freeme…you’ve got a bad habit of feeding my addiction.

More than we can afford. LoL.
[quote=Paul321] That is new, Makes me wonder how much volume in production they will make. [/quote]

Oops, I am just listing out all the options. Do spend wisely when deciding your next purchase.
[quote=djburkes] Freeme...you've got a bad habit of feeding my addiction. [/quote]

Seems comparable to the EA41 except with slightly less lumens and runtime.

So the real wheel does nothing right?

I think it is used to tighten the screw only... not mode or dimming.

A little disappointed for the output 2x18650 has only 1000 lumens!

Do not expect them to make greater than 1K lumen(with current tech) for compact size flashlight (EC4 5.9" (L) x 1.57" (H) x 1.10" (B)). It is more or less designed for long runtime in mind. I suspect with the help of the fins, you will be able to run high/ turbo for slight longer period.

Good news is that EC4 is listed a couple of dollar cheaper than EA41!

There is also an MT-G2 version called the EC4S, but I can’t find it listed anywhere. The EC4 is available only in batteryjunction but it is not showing in nitecore’s website? strange because this light was announced early this year…

I would love to see this one with the U4 or maybe HI XP-L :party: U2 is a bit outdated.

So how many lumen is EC4S then? 2000lm?

they need to make this in MTG2

Nitecore EC4S is MTG2 version.

interested in the mtg2 version depending on final spec and reviews/pricing

+1

I have to say, that out of all of the flashlight manufacturers right now, Nitecore seems to be putting out the coolest stuff. They are always updating their product line with new items. While it seems like other companies are modifying existing products, Nitecore is releasing new ones. Now I just need them to start offering NW versions of all their lights with a Thrunite style tint. And we need to get them on board with a factory de-domed thrower in the M2X range.

Me too!
[quote=jmpaul320] interested in the mtg2 version depending on final spec and reviews/pricing [/quote]

I have to say that NC flashlight designs have improved a lot over past 1.5yr.
[quote=gafirefighter] I have to say, that out of all of the flashlight manufacturers right now, Nitecore seems to be putting out the coolest stuff. They are always updating their product line with new items. While it seems like other companies are modifying existing products, Nitecore is releasing new ones. Now I just need them to start offering NW versions of all their lights with a Thrunite style tint. And we need to get them on board with a factory de-domed thrower in the M2X range. [/quote]

i agree about the tint… if manufacturers would offer it at least as an option, I would even be willing to pay a few $ more for neutral

I have to say the english translated subtitle is FUNNY HAHAHA

Same here.