DQG Fairy

Certainly not a new offering, but new to me :bigsmile: A ‘must have’ for every true flashaholic. You can purchase a charging module for the 10180 cells for around a buck. Someone mentioned these lights can be run on (3) button cells as well. Still researching that.

Those are real nice. I couldn’t figure a role for mine and sold it. I have to say though, the quality is wonderful on the brass, and it will take a very nice patina with age. So stinking small….

I absolutely agree! It's a must have light. I have mine on my neck lanyard where it is perfect for hands free use as the mule type flood illuminates everything in front of nicely. It's one light purchase I can say 100% I don't regret the least.

I made a nice carrying case for the light, charger, and 5 extra cells, out of an 18650 battery case.

And these can be found where?

Cnqg

I bought mine from a member here but Banggood sells them as well as cnqualitygoods.com. I highly recommend you get the charger adapter, too.

For some reason I thought these were inexpensive. Not so.

Looking at some of the other products on the bottom of the page, there are some that claim to be made of Titanium for a very low price. Anyone with experience with them?

> brass

I wonder how much lead is in their brass; they ought to know, but then again ….
it’s still wise to wash hands after handling brass keys because lead is added to brass to make it easy to machine; the lead smears out on the cut surface, lubricating the cutter, so you don’t get chatter and chips like you do machining copper. But it comes off.

Are these pretty durable?

Any low voltage protection via battery or driver? I know this thing is small but with a run time on high of 10-15 minutes it would be easy to destroy the battery.

So far, extremely. There isn’t much to break on them :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! I might pick one of these bad boys up.

if you’re planning on doing a review on it, you’ll need a microscope!