Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050

OP updated with latest info: We can go over 400pcs and decide the amount after I have inspected the samples.

Regarding the light being listed on GB site: They were just preparing for this GB and listed the light according to their standard procedure. It was accidentally listed as active / "in stock", which was obviously a mistake and got fixed pretty quickly.

In that case, I’m definitely in for 4, but I’d like to change to 2/2 on the engraving

I’m in for 2 with engraving. Thanks.

To be fair I was not complaining, not at all !

I just did add a screenshot to what another user said…without expressing any opinion

…. to my absolute maths 6.99<7.13 but this is not the point …the blf engraving itself has a value to me of 30$ lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to sign up for one plain.

2 with engraving and 2 without. That means a total of 4.

Will have 2 with engraving. Thanks

1 with engraving.

thanks
jerrod

I would like 2 with engraving

5 Engraved

Ill take 2 engraved :slight_smile:

Does this take lithium rechargables or alkaline/primary cells only?

I know it says AAA, just wanted to make sure as I’m putting in an order with Illumn. They and RMM are the few I trust to not sell counterfeits.

Thanks for this deal, the. It has really blown-up!

Any idea when the factory will DHL the sample to you?

Thanks,
kronos

pencil me in for 2 total (1 with & 1 without)

Thanks.

Please put me down for 2 engraved.

Thanks!

Add 2 with engraving, please.

Thanks.

[quote=keithd] Does this take lithium rechargables or alkaline/primary cells only? [/quote]

The original did work both with AAA (Alkaline, NiMH, Lithium) and 10440 (Li-Ion), but did get hot quickly with 10440. I bet this does the same.

No idea, except that it should be soon(ish). :)

So if it’s open again, sign me in for 4 :smiley:

More would be nice….
I’d like 4 plain and 2 engraved ones.

Regards
Ger/

Just to be clear , I'm only going to buy these if they are truly High CRI ...