Closed- 24hr group buy (US ONLY) Uniquefire 1508 interchangeable head flashlight HOSTS

24 hours only to US customers
I’m ordering a decent quantity of Uniquefire 1508 flashlights for myself to build/sell and to review. I plan to order in approximately 24 hours. It is January 14, 2016 1:45am CST now so I will be ordering January 15, 2016 at 1:00am so that is the cutoff time for payment. I am not trying to be rude, but I am ordering with or without you. If nobody wants this, that is fine too as my order will still go through. Sorry to those that live outside of the US. It is just not feasible to ship to you as shipping would be REALLY expensive. I will not be buying regular flashlights, hosts only. BTW, the regular lights are selling for $60+ per light shipped on other sites.

1508-38 has 38mm lens
1508-50 has 50mm lens
1508-67 has 67mm lens
1508-75 has 75mm lens

About my pricing:

1. My prices may not be the cheapest that they will be for sale, but I am able to give you options that aren’t available on aliexpress currently. Plus you will get them quickly!
  2. Uniquefire ships DHL to me so shipping is expensive. One of my last orders was almost $100 in shipping alone, but the items are usually delivered within a week.
  3. DHL charges Uniquefire for shipping by weight. Since I don’t know the exact shipping cost up front because I don’t know how many people will buy, I looked at my last few orders and tried to come up with a price per light estimate on shipping. I added this price to the base price on the lights.
  4. I sometimes get hit with custom fees, and sometimes not. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I added a little fluff to the prices to cover this expense.
  5. I have to pay extra paypal fees to Uniquefire. This is incorporated into the price I list below.

Host Pricing
1508-38 is $17.00 each
1508-50 is $18.50 each
1508-67 is $20.00 each
1508-75 is $23.00 each

Additional Head Pricing
38mm is $7.50 each
50mm is $9.00 each
67mm is $10.50 each
75mm is $13.50 each

Accessories Pricing
Pressure Switch is $5 each
Extra Brass Pills are $3.00 each (16mm PCB, 17mm driver)

Shipping
I will ship USPS Priority to you. Since I don’t know how much shipping will be to you, I am charging a flat fee of $10. I will refund the difference if it is less. If it is more, I will contact you to pay the extra before I ship.

Breaking It Down
So basically, if you want a light, pressure switch, every head available, and extra pills to go with each head, it would be $17 for 38mm host, $9 for 50mm head, $10.50 for 67mm head, $13.50 for 75mm head, $5 for pressure switch, $9 for 3 extra pills, $10 for shipping = $74.00

That’s basically 4 hosts in one light ($18.50 each) which isn’t a bad deal at all considering that’s less than many hosts.

Payment

1. I EXPECT payment before I place the order. My Paypal is n10sivern@yahoo.com
  2. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME HERE ON BLF IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS. ALSO PLEASE POST HERE EXACTLY YOU ARE ORDERING AND WHEN YOU SEND PAYMENT.
  3. If I’m not paid when I am ready to order, I will not include you in the order. There will be no “can you wait a couple of days.” As I said, I’m ordering for ME, but I wanted to offer you all a chance to get the light first for a fair price.

Extra Info
If I order tomorrow night, it will probably ship next Tuesday. It will take 3-7 days to arrive to me. When it ships from me depends on when it arrives. I am going out of town on vacation January 23-28, so if it arrives during that time I obviously will not be able to ship it to you until I return home.

That is good offer. Hope someone will do same for EU countries. I got some info on this light so it is very likely that you guys will need to replace main neck section orings for thicker ones to reduce head wobbling. That is also common with original Dereelight flashlights. But it is not big deal to replace them anyway.

i will buy:
1 - 1508-75 is $23.00 each
1 - extra brass pill $3.00
shipping - $10.00
grand total: $36.00

As of this post, $36 sent via verified PP. Unique Transaction ID # 1LU63926F1732443V.

Any questions, PM or email.

Regards,
Linh

I haven’t seen any reviews yet, are there any? I’m mostly interested in how the zoom mechanism looks/works.

No reviews. I don’t think anybody has one yet

I can’t find decent pictures online, can you post some?

Edit: found them

I might be interested in 1 body and 2 75mm head, wil send payment if I decide.

Is the body 1s or 2s?

Canada is basically the US right?

Canada is America's hat. :)

pictures and some discussion previously at

Dang, bad time to be short on money. So it goes.

[sigh]

So anyway, I’ve had the 1405/1504 on my wishlist for a while, but this looks like a better option, better light, bigger lens, better all around deal. I better order now before they flush the QC down the toilet and start shipping cheaper build quality and parts.

I also will buy:
1x 1508-75 - $23.00
1x extra brass pill - $3.00
shipping – $10.00
grand total: - $36.00

One Pill for an XP-E2 or XP-G2 thrower; the second for an XP-L HI. I had hoped to cut down on my Flashlight budget this year, so Thanks Bunches Buddy… :weary:

$36 - So much for “Budget”. The only light I’ve ever paid more for was my XP-L-HI FET S6 triple…

Paypal to follow shortly.
Paypal sent!

I take it that by host you are meaning no LED or Driver in the first light?

Correct, no LED or Driver

If you really want one, pay the price for the US shipping and if there is a price difference I’ll email you for the difference. Just may not ship priority.

Can be 1S or 2S. Why 2 75mm heads? The pill resides in the body, not the head. If you want to switch LED’s, get a 75mm light with an extra pill.

sorry for my ignorance but are these ‘complete’ flashlights, or just hosts? Thanks.

I think it’s pretty clear these are hosts only, both in the OP and previous comments

:nerd_face:

Officially closed and ordered.

Surprised there wasn’t more interest! Seems like a good deal for a new light that looks like a promising aspheric throw-beast!

It would be a lot more interest if this would be done in regular N10 - GB style :)

I am interested in 50mm version only. I am very afraid how would XP-G2 look in 75mm aspheric:)

If I can speculate about lux/candela results taking to my UF lenses experience (XP-G2, single DD driver, INR/IMR Cell) it will be something like this:

38mm: 100-120 kcd

50mm: 220-280 kcd

67mm: 350-420 kcd

75mm: 520-600+ kcd :)

I think they will also have poor flood mode.

But anyway I am looking forward for reviews and modds :)

Yeah but I needed the hosts quickly as I’m almost out and I have about 20 people needing lights. And group buy stuff is time consuming!!!