FS:Kronos SS/CU X6 (SOLD)

Times got tough for me this month and HATE to sell this but up for grabs is #333 X6 NO BOX asking $45 shipped First to post gets it... just the X6 no X5

Man, raise your price a little, that’s ridiculous!

I’ll take it…

BUT,

It won’t be for me. I’ll reserve it to one person who missed the GB and sell it for the original price. And then I’ll pay you the difference… Or whatever the SS/Cu X6 is worth.

im calling 2nd in line

(my story is the same as the guy above me… so if he backs out i have a buyer who missed the original buy in)

Info sent, I would of sold it for more but that's what I paid and giving someone else a chance to own one lol plus I got his baby brother

GGG Nitro!!

Ok the light is reserved for those who were in the waiting list and didn’t get their code… If you missed the GB and want this light PM me, then nitro will ship it to you.

I don’t need it because I have my own set already.

Very cool, Will!

Funny what this flashaholic thing does to you. When I first read this thread, I was thinking, "I better jump on this right now!" Fortunately, I was able to calm myself down. Heck, I'm like you. I already have an X6/X5 set with box. In fact, I own two, one Cu/SS and one Al.

I'm glad I could control myself. There are others far more worthy than me.

The set was $85 with no box. The x5 copper was kept by OP. So $45 seems like a good deal. Good luck to whomever.

The SS/Cu X6 is still available… I really thought someone from the GB thread would grab it but the comments are coming in so fast that mine is buried in 3 pages back. Also contacted 2 members and they don’t seem to be interested in the X6 alone…

Tell you what, I’m 4th on the waitlist. I really like the x6 (have it AL). Was hoping for the set, but I’ll take this one. If I end up with a set, I’ll pass on this one to someone else on the list. Seems fair.

Deleted this post, posted in wrong thread

Done!

I hope not to have made things overly complicated, just wanted one of the waitlist member to have it, since these lights are limited.