Beamshots of 22 of my most used lights

I got boarded and decided to take some beamshots of 22 of my most used lights. I have shots of most of my lights already but at different times of year and under different conditions with them. These shots were all done tonight under the same conditions for better overall comparison. These don’t include all the zoomies and lights in the vehicles, on the motorcycle, in the boat, wifes purse, sons room key chains and where ever else they are.

I did a slide show so I didn’t take up a whole page with pictures and the lights are kind of from smaller, or less bright up to the big throwers. The ones that are modded are marked as such in the caption at the bottom of the pictures, as is what light each is and the yardage, as they go through on the slideshow.

Best if watched in Full Screen

Nice job! Your M24 lights are pretty sweet throwers in stock or modded form. I was surprised how relatively poor the S50 throws, especially compared to the S70.

Really cool. Thank you.

Very nice shots. Thanks for going to the trouble of taking them. The trees in the lane look haunted, scary. The Thorfire JM07 looked good to me. The more I see it the more I feel I missed out. Has anyone said you have to many lights?

Nice video!

Thanks all.

JM I am kind of partial to the M24’s myself, they are some great lights.
It is not that the S50 does poorly, as it puts out a lot of light . The S70 puts out a massive amount of light and the light goes pretty far downrange also.

MRsD The JM07 is a really good light also and for the price it was a steal for sure.

Yes I have been told I have too many lights a time or two :slight_smile:
The trees look a lot different as do the beamshots taken there , when everything is green. That was a lot of the reason for doing this as they all looked so different from the different times of year.

Very nice beamshots, Robo. Your comparisons are a great reference. Can you tell us the model name of the Trustfire triple?

Thanks, It is the TR-3T6.