Emitter: CREE XP-G2 R5 1A CW / 4C NW
Battery: 1x 10180 Li-ion (included) ;
Charging time: 1.5 hrs to full
Switch: Head Rotate switch; LOW/OFF/Middle/OFF/HIGH/OFF
Dimension: 39mmx13mm
Netweigt: 8 gram
The tail can install 2 trits (Optional)
Brightness and Modes:
Low mode 3.5 lumens(3.7V),runtime : 10 hrs Mid Mode 15 lumens (3.7V), runtime: 2 hrs
High Mode 150lumens (@3.7V),Runtime: 20 mins

!DQG HOBI Plus connected to DQG Lighter! It can connect with hobi extensions too

Best Regards!
Michell

It’s nice at 25USD but not at 40+ imho…

Too expensive…….

Expensive… But it’s titanium.

If ric did an aluminium version, then that would be cheaper… Hint hint. :slight_smile:

Edit: not Ric…

Ric you showed up! Do you have any email address where I can contact you directly?

I’m sure many people here have been trying to get in touch with you as well.

Dear Will34

I gave you a PM, you can see it.

If you have any after-sale problem, i will do my best to help you.

Michell

Wow.

Checking out your website now it’s been updated, and I am amazed you (and ric) have managed a 7.4cm aa clicky flashlight.

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=2236

Now that looks the business!

And it looks very good! I am liking the brass 18650 and the JM20.

Damn… :cry: BTU Copper 10180/10440 EDC flashlight is out of stock.

His website ‘is out of business’! Very often!!

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Ok… so call me a gluten for punishment… They have had a Shadow JM20 listed there for ages, I really wanted to try this one out. I had some credit from an order Ric did not ship and it reduced the price. With the change in management, I decided to try them out one more time. I think it was a mistake! I ordered on April 24th, paid with PayPal and got a tracking number on the 26th and it still is not in the China tracking system. Track17 can’t find it and USPS can’t find it. And 4 PM’s post order without a response. :frowning:

I guess that I will give it a few more days and then it is off to PayPal dispute for me. Guys, please be careful, I am not sure things have changed here.

JM20

I had a similar problem, a year ago with CNQUALITYGOODS. I had to send numerous emails and I FINALLY received my stuff.

Recently, a couple months ago, I ordered from EDC-LIGHT and had trouble with the order NOT shipping. After 2 months I finally received a refund.
The reason I mention this is that I believe they are both affiliated with RIC. Although not sure.
I received an email from EDC-LIGHT asking to give them another chance as they were under new management. I haven’t yet as the order was only for
a large assortment of O-rings.
Anyone have any dealing with EDC-LIGHT or know if they are indeed affiliated?

I think they are 1 and the same. I did order the jm20. It shipped and came in with no hassle. I will try them again soon… just not much communication.

I am Having DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN problem in my PC.

Mail I got recently when I got problem again
Hi,
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
Are you facing same issue with Internet explorer ?
The DNS lookup failed error is network issue and not an issue with Gmail.com.
I suggest you to refer to the responses Marked as answer in the following thread which discusses a similar issue.
Windows 7 DNS server not responding
http://www.deskdecode.com/dns_probe_finished_nxdomain/
Check if this helps in resolving the issue.
Hope this information is helpful. Please reply with the results and if you need further assistance or have any other queries regarding Windows, we are here to help you.
Regards,
Anusha