Lumintop IYP 3-Mode Nichia Penlight Review with Coupon Code. (2xAAA, 219BT)

Hey there BLF! I have a new review for you from Lumintop- the IYP365. It’s a tiny classy penlight that comes in either a XPG2 or Nichia emitter. I tested the runtimes, outputs, and did a Beamshot comparison with the Nichia version. Like all of my reviews, there’s plenty of night use shots, observations, and jokes.

Lumintop provided this light for review. Thanks for watching.

Edit: Lumintop gave me a 20% discount for their amazon US store. Use Code: L3P6KDLJ. The link they gave me looks affiliate, so it’s in my video description. I’m not an amazon affiliate, so it’s not mine.

By the way, there’s a 20% off Amazon coupon code added to the OP. Lumintop sent it to me in an email last night.

Thanks mh. :laughing:

thanks for your entertaining work! :)

Thanks! Looks good.

Thanks guys! I didn’t think anyone was going to watch it!

The amazon code “L3P6KDLJ” doesn’t work for me. Is there something I need to do to get it to work? Or maybe the code hasn’t been activated yet?

Edit: Looks like one youtuber had the same problem, and already reported that the code doesn’t work for the IYP-365.

They fixed their code, it works now!

That code works for their other lights too. I also picked up their copper tool. Also Discover card has 5% cashback deal happening for Amazon if you sign up for it. 10% back if you signed up to Discover last year for double cash back. $55 for both lights… Not bad!

Well, aren’t you the modest one!

Kidding aside, I find your reviews to be user (out-of-the-box guy, not a modder) friendly, focused on the highlights, well produced and filled with flashlight humor. I look forward to all of your reviews.

Keep ‘em comin’.

Excellent review, thanks for posting it.

I subscribed.

Looks like a decent little penlight. For some reason I keep thinking about dual 10440s with xp-l.