[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

I see nothing.

Anyone else notice that “M” logo instead of the familiar playboy bunny logo on the packing tape on the box?

I was going to check Lumintops site to see if they updated their lpgo but it is down due to exceeded bandwidth?

Does anyone know if the foam used in the packaging could damage the lens on the GT? I’m planning on storing it in the OG packaging for the time being while my sleeve comes in from amazon.

Just wondering if the white foam coming into contact directly onto the lens has any negative effects (like scratches).

Looks good enough. :slight_smile:

I’m glad several people have it at 1.1mcd+. I didn’t have the time/energy to get a long range measurement, but even at close range it’s still reading substantially higher than any of my other lights.

I was able to use the GT to see a distant tree out in the field that I’ve never seen at night before. That was a very cool realization when it hit me.

So the other 140 DHL/cells are MIA. :cry: :smiley:

Got a little mini quad-copter from amazon to help pass the time while sitting at my desk. :partying_face:
I’ll browse amazon see what other nick knacks I can obsess over.

I’d like to be added to the pre-order list, please. Thank you!

I hadn’t noticed that. I did some quick Googling and found a review of a Lumintop PS03 from 2015 that sports the ‘M’ logo.

Perhaps the bunny came after the ‘M’ and they’re still working through the old tape?

i bought about 10 lumintop worms for gifts a year ago and they all had the rabbit logo

On Lumintop websites. They show lights with the M logo as well as the bunny logo.

Their site is down, the lumintopshop.com was the most recent working site I browsed not so long ago.

Yes, 3 cradles for 12 batt is good

You are probably correct. I saw a review from 2010 of a lumintop td15 that has the M also.

Dayum, there’s 4!

Now start juggling them! :stuck_out_tongue:

few of a water tower at roughly 600 yards

severely over exposed to show the surroundings

control shot, this is what my eyes were seeing

at 70mm, canon 40d, 70-300mm lens

at 300mm, same camera and lense

all shots were locked on manual mode, at the same exp, etc, except for the 1st one

this was really not even a workout for this light
ill try and get some longer ones tomm night if i can :+1:

How?

wondering the same thing
his first 2 lights had babies ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Having a GT party and will be filming light duels?

Funny reading about your DHL snags, mine also needed a signature but the driver just set the box on my porch and left :cowboy_hat_face:

Would someone please inform Lumintop that the world consists of more than USA/Europe.
I am number 98 on the paid list and informed through this thread it will probably be late Jan/Feb before they even get round to sending it, yet there are people that are on the over 555 list that have received theirs ???
Not a shot at those members by the way.

Cheers David