[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Thank you!

It is using NarsilM, Tom has a Gdrive with all the details someplace. It doesn’t have one of the fancy picture guides yet that I know of.

So, normally default will be Ramping or mode group ?

Ramping.

The list shows that I paid two units but I only paid one, please correct it

Yes nr 448 is for Walker Klondike

Thanks, all straightened out. Can’t wait to spotlight the prostitutes and dope dealers in my neighborhood from a kilometer away!

LOL :smiley:

I can’t wait . Last night I wish I had it for 2hrs a marine osprey was low flying over the neighborhood. It was loud . Like to say see me now .

Tss, tss. A bit of compassion and respect please. It is hard to stand one’s grounds in a horizontal profession.

LOL !

I can’t wait for it as well!
What is the status of the PM’s if i may ask? i expected they would have been sent already.
Nonetheless, the light is still not ready, so i guess we’ll just have to wait :innocent:

Sorry I messed up the second core list
I removed somebody’s first instead if second entry so all moved up a place, this and a few empty spaces filled with “removed” was needed before the next PM list could be made.

Hi maildroid. Please don't do that. Besides possibly endangering folks in the air and on the ground, I'm guessing pointing a high power light at any aircraft can potentially result in serious criminal and civil charges.

Osprey is a type of bird. Unless theres a plane called an Osprey that I am not aware of

There is a plane… :+1:

If you are talking about shining a plane operated by the USMC (or any other plane)… that would be a very bad idea and most likely not end well for you.

Best think long & hard before you do that. :wink:

Is that a plane or a helicopter? lol

Edit: I guess by including the word “marine” before the “osprey” brings up many (and only) pics of this plane… probably a bad idea to photon blast the Marines…

Pretty much both. Verticle take off and landing. Props rotate forward for horizontal movement.

For the GT firmware, it's NarsilM, but a newer version with support for the GT's buck driver, plus couple minor changes.

Yep…. a bad idea, to say the least. :wink: