[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Hey guys quick question here, this light the GT has 2.5 hours of runtime on the highest setting which is turbo? Is that correct? I looked everywhere I couldn’t find any info confirming that on the forum. Also you guys mentioned running 18650s in it, whats the best brand to go with for the money and how do you even charge these batteries? Sorry new to the world of recharagable lights. Can’t wait to be added to the list. Thanks

About the charger, gearbest have the zanflare c4 charger on flashsale now for around 20 more hours at the price 22.99 USD.

Link: https://m.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_658680.html

I wish I found that out before I bought mine for some days ago on eBay…

About the battery. I think the Samsung 30Q is the favourite here.

How many people total have paid up now?

Thanks for the heads-up, bought one. HKJ’s review is good and it does not have the annoying fan that my Opus has.

I know, I know lame place for firstpost, but loooong time lurker. I’m from northnorth america. My name is Antoine. I love flashlight, I modify them slightly. Own more than few A6, two X6, one X5, L6, Sniper m24, a m43, s41, skilhunt h2. I’m almost done building a portable watercooled vero29 many lumen parabolic retroprojector, it turns on ok, but I don’t know yet how to put the 750mm reflector in my pocket without wrinckling it.

Now that we know each other more,
Please, add me in for one GT thrower

ps. yes i’ll post pictures and beams shots of my funny vero29 contraption…:stuck_out_tongue:

thanks again for you’ve done here and everywhere, as a community you all make the world a lighter place
english not my first language.

Welcome to BLF!
It is cool you honor us with your presence through the GT :wink:

555-22=533
It is actually 523 but I want to keep a buffer in case some decide to pay or payment got missed
This is about the first group, does not concern new entries.

” Anyone who mentions building a 750mm reflector light and decides not to post pictures and beam shorts will be kicked out of BLF immediately ” (that is in the rules you know…)

Welcome to BLF :slight_smile:

Good grief! That’s a truck mounted light!

What a great prototype I saw on Youtube done by ASF on this light.

Please add me to the list for two lights.

I missed this deal as I was more concentrated on the BLF Q8 light.

My Q8 is on its way from China now.

Thanks

Yes will do, you could not NOT be on the list with your username :smiley:

Yes will do, you could not NOT be on the list with your username :smiley:

Is the new reflector on the way to TA, and do we have final bin,tint for XHP35?

Yes let’s get back on track here!.

Back to the nuts and bolts would be nice to hear an update

As soon as we have one we will post updates of course!

I was like you waiting my DX80 till today, when I received it. :smiley:
And the smile is even bigger because the light is 100% OK,and the charger as well.

Please add me to the list.

I am so exited about this light!
I can’t resist :slight_smile:

Please Add me to the list.

need to have one of the biggest throwers :smiley:

Please take my damn money!!!

Hate to ask, but did I get added? I definitely don’t wanna miss my chance.