Brightest LED chip?

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone knows what the brightest LED is, I might be interested in making a single-led floodlight in the future.

So far the best I've found is the Luminus CXM-32:Gen 3 at 19675 lm.

Second best is the Cree XLamp CXB3590 at 18k lm.

I checked Nichia and found some slightly smaller LEDs with about 11k lm.

I don't want one of those cheap chinese square LEDs that advertise 100W or whatever and then end up having a bunch of the inner dies not working (picture for reference), I want a good quality professional LED that actually outputs it's rated lumens. Cost is not a concern.

So does anyone know of brighter LEDs than the ones I found? (brighter as in lumens, not intensity)

Thanks!

looks like that is a screen shot from bigclivedotcom video. Somewhere in those LED flood light videos he mentions where he bought high quality chips where he tested them with variable DC PS and showed how they all almost lit up at the same time as he raised the voltage. Cant recall where and I do not want to watch them all again for the 3rd to 4th time. He was on a quest to get quality floods built for his workbench and video production.
Sure electronics is where Clive purchased. They have nothing there for ya.

ebay is a crap shoot. I have bought many for dirt cheap, most are junk as shown in pic. But I have some that are good and have equal Vf to all emitters.

Feeling Lucky!!??
500W Watt High Power LED Lamp Chip 60000LM Natural white Light 60-70V 4000-4500K

If you don’t mind an array that doesn’t look like a single chip, than you could try a XP-G2 or XP-L array. Those should be far more efficient, and I’d give that a shot myself if I could buy the mcpcb separately so that I could confirm that it has a DTP before putting emitters on it. I considered going this way for my work light, but using more of those chinese COB’s is much less expensive.

I'm not really concerned about efficiency, this is just about getting as many lumens as possible out of a single die.

I got this CREE 3590 and all the dies do not quite light up at the same time. As I increase the voltage they even out.

And I got this CREE 2530 from Fasttech. It must be a second, 2 rows of dies are dead. I am pretty much done with FT, I seem to get nothing but junk from them.

To answer your question, those 2 you mention are the brightest that I know of.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah it seems like these multi-die chips have different starting voltages and even out at higher voltages.

I've had decent luck with fasttech, got some parts from there, but I would never buy an LED from them.

EDIT- i found some chips from "Citizen" which can apparently do 36k lm, but it's like $200

http://www.digikey.ca/product-search/en/optoelectronics/led-lighting-cobs-engines-modules/525140?k=&pkeyword=&pv1830=1660&FV=fff40008%2Cfff80354&mnonly=0&newproducts=0&ColumnSort=0&page=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize=25