Nitecore giveaway

Hey folks,

Do you want a TIP keychain light? come join our GIVEAWAY in SHOTSHOW at Booth 420. Rules are as follows:

Link to our Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/nitecoreflashlight/

We look forward to seeing you all.

Unless you are giving away passes to the show, why are you posting this here?

The SHOT Show is a trade only event. Attendance is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public, and NO one under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants).

Best of luck at the Shot Show, I can’t make it this year.

i like the reminder that infants are under 16, in case we forget :smiley:

People haul their infants to the strangest places

like gun ranges, gun shops etc… :smiley:

That’s true I guess people think since they can’t run around and get into things they are allowed. They sure will scream though. I always hated like out somewhere people let there infants just scream. I always address the issue with mine even carry her if I need to or stop eating and get it to stop

Best to start early, right?

Rock concerts, NASCAR races, loud as hell trade shows with no hearing protection. The list goes on and on

I can’t control other peoples stupidity. My kids both wore ear defenders at a local fireworks show because they are loud.

I was more making a joke about the american way of kids and guns.

So was i :smiley:

It’s so easy to do :smiley:

Sorry, not going to Vegas this year :laughing:

its gonna get a lot easier :frowning:

I will try to make it to your booth, thanks for posting here!

That’s the million-dollar question right there.

:expressionless: Hey Sysmax Ind…if the V1 Tip Fiasco is how you handle business and hoodwink your customers ….NO THANKS… :expressionless:

Manker’s LAD has eaten your lunch :exclamation:

I shall buy my plane tickets to the US and sneak into the show to claim my prize :smiley:

First post by Sysmax. Looks like they want us to advertise for them. And the reward? You can win a TIP; so no tiny monster or some 18650 light… no a TIP.
In all honesty Nitecore, this is actually the impression that I get; you just want our money too badly…