LUCKYSUN OFFICAL DEALS--- BLFD80 3C Color temperature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LUCKYSUN OFFICAL DEALS--- BLFD80 3C Color temperature
Hello BLF members , have a nice day.
realized that we still had 3pcs BLFD80 (3C Color temperature)
Anyone who interest in it, please feel free to contact me,
13544176196@163.com
Paypal is available, 28USD/PCS, including shipping fee and providing tracking number.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LUCKYSUN OFFICAL DEALS---great discount for the 18650 TI flashlight
Please feel free to contract me if you have any question.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As this is a very expensive product more details would be required. What is the color temperature of the LED? Does this use PWM? Why the use of an older XM-L2?

Hey Luckysun the light looks great and has good specs! Will you be selling this item on your Aliexpress store?

For any one that wants the specs without clicking on link!

SPECIFICATION

• Brand: LUCKYSUN
  • Model: Ti50
  • Emitter Type: XM-L2
  • Material:Titanium Grade 2
  • Total Emitter:1 x Cree XML L2
  • Lumens: 1080Lm
  • Battery Type: 18650(NOT included)
  • Battery Quantity: 1
  • Reflector: Aluminum Smooth Reflector
  • Mode: 6 (Turbo > High > Mid > Low > Strobe > SOS)
  • Color: Silver
  • Weight: 118g
  • Waterproof: IPX-8
  • This LED torch is made of titanium Alloy Grade 2
  • There is no metal polishing for this titanium flashlight and it was produced by CNC mechine only
  • Copper surface for electric conduction, help to reducing poor contact and short circuit

Package

• Package Comes with one titanium flashlight (all the body is titanium) + One extra Torch Holster + Two spare drivers.

Hi everydaysurvialgear, Aliexpress store is NOT available now, if you need it, please feel free to contract my email.

Hi staticx57, 1A color temperature of the LED, it is PWM. someone may also like xml2, so we use it, and we only produce 100pcs such titanium flashlight, maybe will USE different LED next time.

Two spare drivers?!?

Yes, it has Two spare drivers.

Package Comes with one titanium flashlight (all the body is titanium) + One extra Torch Holster + Two spare drivers.

This is nice but it makes one wonder why an extra driver might be needed…

xml2+1A+pwm+$160 = :frowning:

Don’t understand the logic here

Yes, the driver may have PWM, but at least you get two of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

The $160 price seems quite high

Why the extra driver? Is it expected that it will fail?

It would be great to have a lower cost Ti Host, but this one seem too high for a mod host, and not high enough quality in LED/Tint selection, and Driver, Polish for regular light. Does not seem like the extra driver would be of any use other than as a replacement, but probably people wanting a replacement will use something better, and those happy with the stock one would just be very mad if it died and they needed to replace it.

A beautiful flashlight and I have always liked the name luckysun but to rich for my blood

The extra driver is just for DIY, as someone like to take apart all the things. As to the price, If you need it please feel free to contract me, maybe i will give you another gift if you buy the TI50 flashlight.

As to the price, If you need it please feel free to contract me, maybe i will give you another gift if you buy the TI50 flashlight. thanks

thank you for your suggestion, i will thinking the price agin.

Is the head on this like glued? I cannot stand CW leds and would want to swap this to a 4C, but do not want to damage it during disassembly. PWM, low or high frequency?

Hello have a nice day.

The head can be twist and the driver which on the brass base can be easily changed like the follow picture. But the LED is Sticked on the brass base with cooling paste, you may need a solder to change the LED. And i am NOT sure the frequency of PWM as these TI flashlight was produced 4 years ago by LuckySun factory and only have several pcs in stock. Very good CNC machining,but somebody may NOT like the LED, So i also give a big discount on amazon.

any other question or help, feel free to contact me.