Photos of lights

Thanks guys. This has been a fun little ride. Now I want to go buy a huskie and talk to Simon about making more flashlights!

Ven, that is some beautiful collection sir! :+1:

Wolfdog, that is one beautiful Wolfdog! :laughing:

Thanks J-Dub74! :smiley: :sunglasses:

CAPO my siberian turned me into a flashaholic! No doubt if it was not for him I would never have gotten my First[now~40] flashlight or would have had a need for these Flashlight forums!

40?? looks like you need some more lights :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you j-dub :+1:

Damn…….I fell in that trap!!! :person_facepalming: :smiley:

Stop it Ven! You’re making us jealous with all those beautiful lights! :wink:

Here’s some more :slight_smile:

^

Wow!!!20 rows of 12! That is 240 not including a few slots w/ multiple lights!

Time for The Rehab!

They just opened one up in the city, PHILADELPHIA FLASHAHOLICS IN NEED OF RECOVERY!! :wink:

They will fly you in from Scotland!

It’s not that bad, really, there’s three pictures of each light, but i’ll still take that flight :laughing:

^

oh,yaa,only 80 lights but still in need of a flight to Philadelphia! :+1:

Showoff! :stuck_out_tongue:

If I had a collection like that to show I would too. I honestly don’t know how many flashlights I have now. I know my numbers are getting up there but I don’t think I’m anywhere near the 100 mark yet.

I’m not skilled in modding lights yet as I just don’t have the time to get into it as much as I want to right now. Family and work take priority. I certainly will get into modding at some point but I haven’t yet had the time needed to give to the hobby I love. My end of this world now is limited to collecting knowledge and inspiring my friends who have the time and experience to make cool flashlight stuff happen.

However long it takes me to get there I’m very much enjoying my journey and the BLF community. :+1:

Awesome stuff CRX :sunglasses: you defo need some big beasts though…………………… If its not got a shoulder strap, it aint big enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Warning, i may have got carried away……………
3 flavours of throw,S/M/L

More TOOL’s

BLF

Armyteks, dont have the viking anymore as too cool/blue, the warm predator v2.5 pro is still a well liked light. Ano is hard to beat on these older teks!

s2+ triples, black from James, others special gifts from chops(me and Callum)

1 or 2 samsung 30Q’s

Some TUBEvn’s

Some stainless steel, ti and brass

Mix of some multi cell

Old key chain lights

More Lenser

Still today, one of my all time fav do it all lights, fantastic beam from the shaved dome xhp70

Multi LED

Some Xtar chargers(yes have a few more)

Few more chargers, most are retired now.

Brings back some memories does this! These are some work lights i used a while back

Some 18650 lights, classic pd35, one standard, other a quad xpl which is a great light. The ec35vn is a neutral xp-g2 de-dome

m1 and m2 convoy(m2 is my glove box light)

D25’s

T10’s and yes i feed mine on 14500 fuel, the stainless is in work and the ti at home.

T10 pile up

Old group pic of some lights

Solarstorms

That will do for now, as always i get a little carried away…………….to finish in style , the ultraOK and yes it still works today!!!

The start of addiction ?

I hope not, but i do think a real man is defined by if he have a flashlight or not, unlike most that define by Smartphone and car driven.

Just remember sparky, you can stop any time you want :innocent:

Lets see how it goes, i am already signed up for the Q8.

Luckily you can not get flashlights off some shady person and then have to pay for them at a later date, and as a retired Dane my finances are not that good.
I am scouring the internet for batteries now, got new chargers lined up, and i still like a 26650 replacement of my P36

But i think with the Q8 my collection will be full, though i have been thinking about one of the really small EDC lights, but then i got to think i already carry my stupid phone and it have a little light too for mundane things.
I did EDC the P36 for a while but the poor pouch it came with from nitecore failed in a few months, i will have to look for something stronger in this regard, and a little more roomy so it can hold the U 21.

I am planning making a kydex sheath for some of my knives, maybe i make a kydex sheath for some of my flashlights too.
But this are still some months in the future.

PS. my addiction would like if the Q8 was ready for summer :smiley:

BTW when i do have the Q8 in hand i make sure to get a beam shot selfie at one of this chain of gas stations here.

It is a START sparky!!! We all start w/ One,now you have Two,soon to be Three ad infinitum!

@ VEN,You need some Opus chargers!,and about 200 more torches!!!

I have 1 opus and these xtar in use, opus is main use down stairs, others are for when i am up stairs or require more bays. If its still not enough, then i break out more chargers……

I have 2 hobby chargers, several chargers in work as well……………one can not have too many chargers……….if you have too many ,then you dont have enough batteries :smiley:

Most of my heavy duty stuff are in storage since i sold the house, so i just have this for charging in my window sill.

It work okay, even with the RC batteries i don’t even max out the 6 amps on the Hyperion charger.
Most often i charge with 2 - 4 amps on the RC batteries, but have a few really small 2S ones ( 450 mah ) i only charge with 0,5 A.

… A Few of My Malkoff’s …

Tough as old boots weklund, bet that mt-g2 is a super nice floody beam :sunglasses:
Some PK

PK lego