A little favor please.

Apparently getting 830 views in 7 days is not quite good enough.

I thought it was a very good review but evidently I am judged on how many people click the URL to the product.

So I am asking for a small favor, click the URL please.

The review was the MT07S by Haikelite and this is the URL https://goo.gl/pbsXfA

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Opened the link in a few new tabs hope it helps :wink:

Isnt it sales?
I clicked, and lnked in another topic about the light.
But t is a little too expensive to but, sorry :slight_smile:

Clicked the link and also gave your review there a :+1: .

It shouldn't be either. We are not sales people.

We just offer an opinion and present our findings.

If any of the vendors want a sales person I'm definitely not it.

I'm an industrial mechanic lol sales are not my thing at all.

Thanks very much for your help everyone

kdone.

Looks like a nice light.

Done! And gave you a thumbs up already :slight_smile:

In the long term this won’t help reviewers if the sellers are expecting a higher than realistic number of clicks. Anyway I though the likelihood of being offered lights for subsequent reviews went off sales?

I second that.
IMHO, reviewers shouldn’t become the backlink sources because they’re valued by their review/opinion of the products.

However, I have clicked above link as well :slight_smile:

I thought this light was gonna be a total flop. It really surprised me... It is a very nice light and worth the discounted price.

I posted this to prove a point and I thank all if you for your help.

The point I wanted to make is if we are judged by how many times that URL is used we can all easily be sure our members give plenty of clicks.

I am not in sales I do the same thing most of our members do... I just happen to really like very cool lights.

If a consumer wants. To purchase something they will do what we all do and that is search the internet to learn all they can about it. Many people will read a review or watch a video just because of interest. I try to read all that are posted here and to date have not read a bad review. Some have more information than other's, some have cool charts abd tear down to the last wire. But none were bad I enjoy all of them.

If a company wants to judge me by how many times a URL got used.... no problem I can set a worlds record.

I think the best thing to do would be let us do what we do. Present our findings and offer our opinion... None of us are going to be untruthful.

Maybe I'm wrong... This is just my humble opinion...

Thanks again everyone...