Anyone has the tank E09?

fran82 you could be interested in this EOSLAMP SP11 for only $19.90 this quality of the pill looks excellent.

And Threads.

The only problem I see is that high is only 38lumens. this could be a mistake.

Yes, I have seen that new light 2 days ago in int-outdoor. However, it only produces 38 lumens........... the itp A3 should be even better for a little more money........ and the itp has more output + 3 modes vs 2 modes + pocket clip + keychain loop etc...

Also the tank e09 is much cheaper

However, thanks for the info..

The info I got from Tank007 about the E09 is that the maximum runtime on low is 17 hours and that the maximum output is 140 lumens.

runtime data should be ok. Lumens output a bit optimistic

I don't know but we are talking AAA on a 14440 Things are bright but a battery that small can't run long anyway so output on these small lights shopuld be the LAST thing anyone cares about . You can't see a difference between 35 lumens and 65 lumens ...so feel ,fit ,finish and tint ought to be WAY more important than high output .if you want smal and powerful get a cr123/rcr16340 light and run an LMR.I don't like the flatsides on the tank ..I like a 703 or the thrunite because theyre 100% knurl ..output is about the same anyway 703's are bright

Does the Tank007 E09 only works with NiMH ?

It should work with both Ni.Mh and Li-ion (0,9v to 4.2v)

Thanks fran82 - I tried it with Energizer L92, 'cause I'm out of NiMHs I really have to order more eneloops :)

There is an checkable option under "Add this to my cart"

" High mode output up to 100 Lumenadd ( +$0.99 )"

Looks really nice, but I think for this price, I would bump up to a Olight/ITP.

We are talking about 2 different lights!!!

the Tank007 is different from the EOSLAMP with 38lm on high!(with optional 100lm output for 0.99 more)

this thread is going to get mixed up....

its better to make a separate thread for the EOSLAMP SP11 from Intl. outdoorshop!!!!

Also: the pics in post #20 are from the EOSlamp, not the Tank007 E09!!

For a keychain light, pretty much the same opinion as Boaz.

Buy the one, that has:

-preferable size & form (usually twisty, pay attention to shape & lenght of the head and knurling, also good threads are a must.)

-good beam. Above all, I prefer floodier option for small light.

-It´s always with you, you might give a value for good runtime and simple UI.

-After these, lumens 8)

At least for my uses, I tend to use AAA-light at short periods and real close range. Output needed is generally on par with those CR2013 keychain lights.

It is, though, nice thing to have an 10440 jaw-dropper ;) I´ve had those also, sold away long time ago.

Unfortunately, my tank doesn't work.I thought it was the battery, but I was wrong. It doesn't turn on. Just get a little hot after a while, but thats all.

Check out if there is a insulator between the LED board and the reflector, sounds like a short to me.

That is how my TK-703 died

Joerch, guess you are right. There is no insulator...

Well, I finally got the Tank007 E09 that I ordered from Manafont. It's a cute little light and I would be really happy with it if it only worked. Here is a copy of my last correspondence with Manafont.

Hello,

I received my Order # (number here) yesterday for a TANK007 - E09 Cree R5 3-Mode LED Flashlight (AAA)

It was Dead On Arrival.

It only flickered for a few seconds and went out permanently.

As a member of Budget Light Forms I am familiar with Flashlights and have ordered a number of them from Manafont, including 2 special addition TANK007 E07's thru Jim. I am very happy with all previous orders but this particular item is defective. I would like to know what to do next.

(My Name)

Any suggestions as to what to do next by my fellow BLFer's would be greatly appreciated. I emailed them about 20 hours ago and haven't herd anything back and just now I left the above message with live support that is currently off-line.

My Tank is also defect. I wrote to the support four times. I had to make photos and videos, just to have the chance that my conflict will be successfull. Now, three days later, still no response...

You will have to send it back. That's what happened to me with the SkyRay A0.

Oh great. I still got one on the way and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

In any case, sending a $14 flashlight back, that is clearly and demonstrably DOA, is not what I'd consider reasonable.

any news on your E09's?

Got my E09 today. No problems with mine.

Very, very impressed by the E09. Hardly any bigger than an ITP A3. About 8-9 full turns on the twistie and you only need just over a quarter turn to turn it off or to switch modes, so no chance of losing the head. Three modes H-M-L with memory, no disco modes.

Not quite as bright as a Tank 703 on either Alkalines or 10440 however quite a bit smaller. Beam transitions nicely/smoothly from hotspot to spill. The low is spot on at the same brightness as a CR2013 button cell keyring light. Tint is marginally on the warm side of neutral.

A version of this light scaled up to AA would be the perfect keyring EDC IMHO. But for now I'd say this is as close to perfect as it currently gets.

BTW - The emitter is not an XPG R5. Its an XPE