Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Hey guys I will begin shipping all of the new orders for the MT09R 70.2 blue and green versions probably Wednesday possibly Thursday of this coming week.

For those interested now is the time to get it ordered. Any left not ordered I will be paying for the drivers myself and installing them and the price will go to full retail which is much more than I have them offered for now.

Right now they are marked up just enough that I make a very small profit and cover shipping.

I'm happy to sell all of them at the price they are at now. However if he completes the drivers we agreed he would build to cover these 30 units I will have to pay him just like anyone else if they do not all sell.

This light sells for over 200.00 dollars from at least one of the European dealers. I would prefer they sell as opposed to buying the remaining drivers and installing them. Then marking the price back to retail.

Just keeping everyone informed... You can get them cheap right now and for 20 dollars more no other light in the same format comes close to it for the price...

Hey guys just a little request. I do not know the details but Dale is currently at the hospital with his daughter I think she is 3. What every religion you may practice. Maybe keep them in your prayers.

This is quite sad for Dale. I hope his daughter will be okay.

And yes, to anyone wanting to buy this light, make your decision, because the 120$+driver price may not come ever again.

@Terry, perhaps you should make a separate post, so people will know, and buy the remaining lights.

Nice idea

Hey guys just a quick note... If you can see an item on my website that will allow to purchase it then it is in stock.

Please remember I have 2 warehouses one on the east coast and one on the west coast. The green and blue MT09R's that I got the last of were shipped to my warehouse in Arizona and my wife and I are flying out there on Tuesday to begin shipping the orders. Most are going to TA but there are a few that are shipping straight to the customer. Some people just wanted to order the driver from TA and install it themselves.

But if you see it on my website and it will allow you to place an order then the item is in stock. If it is out of stock in will not allow you to place an order.

Current stock as of right now is

10 Blue

11 Green

Thanks very much.

Terry

Got my chargers today and there was no usb cable for the charger.

No new driver in the package :frowning:

Awesome! :+1:

The new driver is still weeks away from production... it will be the same driver that TA is offering but it takes time to gather all the components to mass produce 500 drivers.

TA and I both have made sure to tell everyone that Haikelite will not have it ready for 6 to 8 weeks.

The USB cable I have no idea about. There should be a sample waiting on me in Arizona maybe I can tell you more then

im scare to test out the charger :frowning:

worry of explosion.

ill let some experts do the testing and for now ill just use the normal charger :slight_smile:

Does the charger and box it came in say what the voltage is, 8.4V or 16.8V?

both say 8.4v charging units and this go with my MT09R 70.2 (2S2p)

:+1: :beer:

2s2p would be the 35 high unit.

You guys honestly have as much information on these as I do.

Did any instructions instructions at all come with it. If so any chance you could take a picture of them and email them so me? Haikeliteusa@charter.net

Sounds like some one was right about there being 2 different model.

Lots gets lost in translations from Chinese to pretty much any language.

Few more pics and Im just playing around as there is no instruction.

The lamp head had weak glue and it’s easy to open

You can have constaint red lamp or Blinky

White lamp (constaint mode or blinky)

Micro-USB slot is to charge the batteries and USB slot act like power bank.

Work nicely but I havent done a full run charge test.

Great pics! Thanks for showing!

Did you order two, or did they ship you two?

i paid for 2 :slight_smile: ………They dont give anything for free :stuck_out_tongue:

I also paid for triple 70.2 in January 2018 and still have not receive my order today >.< lodge a paypal dispute recently so im waiting for an outcome.

I will alert Haikelite right away that no instructions are being shipped with the charging units... They are really going to have to get this stuff together or put me on payroll...

Okay I emailed and send a Skype message. Hopefully I will get some answers soon. I asked for someone to email me a users manual. I will just have to wait and see. I can call later tonight if nothing comes before then.

Im not fuss with lack of instruction for the charger lamp as long as they publish on their website or post here. But it would be nice to have the instruction on the package.

Most people on this forum can figure out :stuck_out_tongue:

Make sure you email Dale as well.. He can get that pushed through faster than anyone else there. haikelite@yeah.net