[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

Got my black 5600k C01 today (ordered 21st Dec, so not bad with Xmas delays).
First impresions, a nice well made torch, lovely small size, NW has good tint
(hope the 3200k isn’t too orange :-). clip seems fine. i’d already jumped in and ordered
a Red in 3200k and a blue in 5600k when they were released a few days ago, and am glad i did.
I tried a fresh Costco alkaline and a used Energizer alkaline with 1.3v left in it, I fished out
of my battery recycle bin, I couldn’t see any difference in output, looks fine with Energizer.
will leave it on overnight to see if torch is a true vampire and will drain every volt out,
hope it does, will update this later.

UPDATE #1:
24hrs later, torch still giving out very usable light on Energizer, now showing .75v.

cannot confirm. am in europe, waiting since 8 weeks.
I am afraid the ship sunk, hope nobody got killed.

That is a good one, I love it!!! . :smiley: . :+1:

I just used superglue to stick the magnets in the slot. Wish the magnets were a little more stronger as they will hold the light only on a even flat surface. I got them from the fasttech link.

Two, ordered 11/20, still “in transit in country of origin”

wow, sorry to hear
longest I had to wait was 32 days.

maybe time to sink or swim
if you dont get it within 60 days, make a claim for refund

or order more,
I hear that sometimes works to get the first order to arrive… LOL

Weird, my C01 with magnet sticks fine horizontally, that magnet was also from Fasttech.Maybe there is a lot variation in magnetisation in the magnets for sale. Anyone has experience with that?

Looks like there are others like me who haven’t received their Sofirn C01 — I believe I was one of the first to order the C01 — I ordered last 11/11/2018.
For some reason, Sofirn only actually shipped my C01 on 12/31/2018. The tracking info indicates it has reached my country and should be ready to claim in our Post Office soon though… That’s already over 60 days (I asked AliExpress system to extend the Buyer Protection Period).

I got mine, Im still In shock Guys!. LOL!.

I hope that’s a good thing?? . :wink:

Mine took 57 days after shipping to Portugal…

wow I like that red color

Yes, it looks good in reality too.

And I’m happy to report that they managed to sort out the clip, it is a new, well-fitting clip, not made out of cheese, and I find the stiffness precisely right.

My 2nd order placed on Jan 3, hit Elk Grove, Illinois today the16th. Not too shabby.

First order on Nov 10, took 40 DAYS to door :open_mouth:

Correction, the order of 2 lights I’m waiting for:
Order time & date: 09:49 Nov. 10 2018

2018.11.20 21:20 (GMT-7): Acceptance
2018.11.20 21:20 (GMT-7): Posting

Full price too, I never got the price discount requested.
A lesson in patience.

my order for black ones, was placed on 11/10/18, and arrived 12/12/18… 32 days

apparently the red and blue models go by speedboat instead of rowboat…
ordered 1/7/19
arrived in California 9 days later

Tracking says:

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on January 16, 2019 at 6:15 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

January 8, 2019, 4:32 pm
Processed Through Facility
GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA

January 7, 2019, 11:30 pm
Acceptance
CHINA

it aint over till the Lady Sings

Is selecting Paypal a requirement for being able to cancel payment and request the BLF price adjustment?

Numerous different computer, network, and browser options all fail to result in Paypal being an option.

At this point, I should probably just give in and enter my credit card info, which it appears will complete the transaction right away at the regular price, but I thought I’d ask.